PressReader is the best way to read magazines and newspapers on your phone or tablet.
Find your favorite titles and discover new ones from around the world. Save a collection of stories and schedule easy, automatic deliveries.
Download complete issues and toggle between the original page view and a mobile-optimized text view. Plus, bring it all to life with listening mode, one-touch translation, and dynamic commenting.
Subscribe to get unlimited access to every title in the catalog.
Or, get access to PressReader without a subscription by visiting one of our HotSpot partners.
“If you love newspapers but hate inky fingers and creepy delivery people, you might be interested in taking a gander at PressReader” – TECHCRUNCH
“PressReader delivers an authentic multi-platform newspaper-reading experience” – TNW
“I found it especially useful for keeping up with international news, which often offers viewpoints you won’t find in US media.” – LIFEHACKER
“Anyone with even a passing interest in the news should give PressReader a try” – CNET
“A sleeping giant in the digital media landscape” – INC.
- Translations area available in up to 16 different languages
- Subscriptions are available for US$29.99/monthly for the first six months and US$39.99 afterwards (or a similar amount in local currencies; availability of the promotion depends on the particular market)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Monthly subscription payment is charged to a user’s iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Monthly subscriptions will renew automatically unless renewals are disabled in account settings
- Renewals will be charged to your iTunes account 24 hours before the end of the subscription period
NEWSPAPERS: The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Guardian Australia, National Post, Los Angeles Times, New York Post, The Globe and Mail, The Herald, The Irish Times, China Daily, USA Today, Le Figaro, Le Journal de Montreal, El Pais, The Daily Herald, The Daily Telegraph
BUSINESS & NEWS: Newsweek, Forbes, Robb Report, Business Traveler, The Monthly
FASHION: Vogue, Vogue Hommes, Elle, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Esquire
ENTERTAINMENT: Variety, NME, Rolling Stone, Empire
LIFESTYLE & TRAVEL: Lonely Planet, Esquire, Canadian Geographic, Marie Claire, Maxim, DNA
FOOD & HOME: Clean Eating, Canadian Living, Parents
SPORTS & FITNESS: Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Top Gear, T3
TECHNOLOGY & GAMING: PC Gamer, Popular Science, Science Illustrated
While you're deciding what to read next, we're working to make that experience even better. Keep your updates turned on to get the latest for downloading issues and zooming near the edges of the page in page view.
Ratings and Reviews
An amazing source of reading, but not only!
My access to all possible world press became instant, my opinions became influential, my channel is growing and developing super fast. Three great features I’ve never seen before but always dreamed of: real time Translation (you don’t need 3rd party anymore) - very convenient - just imagine you can read any language! (Italian Vogue is not longer Italian)
Then you don’t even have to read, Voice Reader can do it aloud.
And finally the Boomarks! (I still have those thousands of heavy folders I used put teared magazine pages in from my student years). The app delivers the fresh issues of all I read right to my account. I’m shocked! I’m in future!
We are thrilled to read your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that you are enjoying so many features available in the app! Thanks so much and happy reading!
Generally it’s a good app. My only problem is that there is the option to save pages to your collections, yet there is absolutely no way to actually access them?? I’m guessing this is a glitch or something. Would definitely be 5 stars if this was fixed.
For anyone else that needs this feature, the workaround that I’ve been doing is taking screenshots then cropping out the top and bottom so it shows just that page.
Downloads are late
I love having the paper at my fingertips when I wake up. But sometimes the downloads are late, as is the delivery of my paper copy, and then I have NO paper at all. Otherwise, I think PressReader is great.
September 13, 2017 Got my NY Times on my iPhone today but it will not download on my iPad.
February 25, 2018 Still getting downloads late. Also, not able to access any saved articles.
March 20, Still not seeing saved articles in My Collections.
Thanks for the feedback, we mainly rely on the publishers to provide these files in a timely manner. Also, regarding trouble with collections, could you share more information and your account email address with us so that we can take a look www.PressReader.com/care. Thanks!
- PressReader Inc
- 86 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2009-2018 PressReader Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Single Issue $0.99
- All-you-can-read $39.99
- Single Issue (Tier 2) $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.