Now introducing Priime RAW for the iPad:
We have designed and developed the new Priime RAW for photographers who need high quality and fast performance editing for RAW and high-resolution photos.
Priime RAW photo editing:
You will be able to edit photos with filters designed and used by many of the world's top photographers. The adjustment tools are engineered and designed to powerfully edit your RAW photos by taking advantage of the massive amount of data available with the RAW photo format.
Wide color, fast performance, and endless capabilities:
We developed this app to take full all advantage of wide color abilities to edit and showcase more colors than ever before while achieving blazing fast speeds that have never previously seen on a mobile device in milliseconds (almost instantaneous, especially to the human eye).
Priime RAW’s key features:
- Powerful RAW photo editing for many DSLR, mirrorless, and other digital cameras
- Photo filters: Apply professional-grade photo filters, created in collaboration with world’s top photographers in the form of their photographic styles
- Suggestions AI: Smart style recommendations based on photographic properties, like colors and contents
- Editing tools: Modern, beautiful tools to fine tune and polish your photos in full wide color
- Full resolution saving: Non-destructive, max resolution, no compression, up to 120 megapixels
- History: Visual undo with a full edit history
Camera RAW photos supported:
We support many RAW photos from the world's best cameras, including but not limited to Apple (iPad, iPhone cameras), Sony, Canon, Nikon, Leica, Hasselblad, DxO ONE, Fujifilm, Kodak, Konica, Leaf, Minolta, Panasonic, Olympus, Phase One, and more! See our website for a full list.
RAW Transfer Tips:
- Transfer your RAW photos from your camera to your iPad using an SD card reader to lightning adapter, AirDrop from devices that you have imported your RAW photos previously to, or other available card readers to lightning adapters.
- Some larger RAW photos take even your iPad to load fully; you may have to wait some time for photos that are over 80 megapixels to fully load and be readable by any app, including Priime RAW
We are happy to offer Priime RAW in a monthly or yearly subscription! Your subscription will unlock all the power of professional photo editing in an elegant app. The subscription also gives you the ability to support us, the small Priime team, to continue our development and advancement of Priime RAW and to quickly innovate on new features to add forever.
(Your subscription auto-renews monthly or yearly, and can be canceled at any time.)
Thank you for being a huge part of making Priime RAW the best.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Support for Portrait Mode photos
Ratings and Reviews
Not looking good.
Recent reviews for the last year (July 2017 to July 2018) have all been one star.
I also have nothing positive to say, because there is no free trial period. It is subscription based only.
I for one will not be subscribing to this subscription model as I’m not a professional photographer, only an amateur who prefers to a one off payment.
Ok this app totally fell flat. Tried to edit a few photos, didn’t load. Then the photo loaded but any edits I made didn’t show up. Then the app crashed and now it crashes immediately every time i open it.
Subscription a bad idea
I love the apps from this company I wouldn't mind paying the one time fee 20 dollars or more for it but fallowing the Adobe footstep going subscription is a really bad idea. Maybe some people have room for one or two subscription which is taken by the top two companies Adobe and Autodesk but every one is going subscription is crazy you can't afford too many subscriptions as a hobbyist to do that you need a 2nd job to pay for these subscriptions as you know when you have two jobs you don't have time for anything else other than sleep.
- Priime, Inc.
- 123.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Priime, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Priime RAW Monthly $2.99
- Priime RAW Yearly $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.