We have designed and developed the new Priime for photographers who need high quality and fast performance editing for RAW and high-resolution photos. Edit your photos with powerful wide-color support that can now edit and preserve even more color and depth than ever before.
Live photo editing:
When you apply an edit to your Live Photos, Priime can apply the same edit to the motion portion of the live photo.
RAW photo editing:
You will be able to edit photos with filters designed and used by many of the world's top photographers. The adjustment tools are engineered and designed to powerfully edit your RAW photos by taking advantage of the massive amount of data available with the RAW photo format.
Non-RAW photo editing:
Just like before, we still build everything for all the photos you’re taking even if they’re not RAW. You still get added performance, more colors, and all maximum resolution saved photos.
Wide color, fast performance, and endless capabilities:
We developed this app to take full all advantage of wide color abilities to edit and showcase more colors than ever before while achieving blazing fast speeds that have never previously seen on a mobile device in milliseconds (almost instantaneous, especially to the human eye).
Priime’s key features:
- Powerful RAW photo editing for many DSLR, mirrorless, and other digital cameras
- Live Photos edited with motion/video portion
- Photo filters: Apply professional-grade photo filters, created in collaboration with world’s top photographers in the form of their photographic styles
- Suggestions AI: Smart style recommendations based on photographic properties, like colors and contents
- Editing tools: Modern, beautiful tools to fine tune and polish your photos in full wide color
- Full resolution saving: Non-destructive, max resolution, no compression, up to 120 megapixels
- History: Visual undo with a full edit history
Camera RAW photos supported:
We support many RAW photos from the world's best cameras, including but not limited to Apple (iPad, iPhone cameras), Sony, Canon, Nikon, Leica, Hasselblad, DxO ONE, Fujifilm, Kodak, Konica, Leaf, Minolta, Panasonic, Olympus, Phase One, and more! See our website for a full list.
RAW Transfer Tips:
- Transfer your RAW photos from your camera to your iPad using an SD card reader to lightning adapter, AirDrop from devices that you have imported your RAW photos previously to, or other available card readers to lightning adapters.
- Some larger RAW photos take even your iPad to load fully; you may have to wait some time for photos that are over 80 megapixels to fully load and be readable by any app, including Priime.
Support for Portrait Mode photos
Ratings and Reviews
Filter recommendations based on your photo’s contents, RAW editing and tons of other pro features.
Efficient and effective RAW photo editing
Back in Sept. ‘08, Hurricane Ike invited over four feet of brackish Galveston Bay saltwater into our home/home studio.
If it wasn’t digital, it drowned.
Over 25 years’ worth of mounted color transparencies and sleeved BW Tri-X negatives, gone with the outgoing tide.
My digital stuff, especially RAW files?
Mostly intact, backed up on portable hard drives so they would be on hand should a magazine art director or graphic designer need anything from my image bank.
If, like me, you happen to have tens of thousands of RAW images hibernating on backup drives and cloud storage, it’s time to wake them up.
This program makes RAW editing a joy.
It also makes you happy you didn’t ditch the RAW format on the whole, despite the well-intentioned advice to do so from the majority of photographers who today shoot 100 percent JPEG.
I’m really looking forward to the next.
Love this app but one downfall
I love this app sooo much that I’ve actually switched from VSCO, which I absolutely love, to this app for a lot of my filters. The only major downside is that this app does not recognize any edits that you do on any other apps, even if you edit your photos through Apple. I really enjoy tweaking my photographs beforehand using Snapseed. I prefer to do this before applying a filter, and Priime will not recognize this.
Overall, great app. Please find a way to fix this. This has sooo much potential to be the best filter app!!!
- Priime, Inc.
- 123.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Priime, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All Styles Sale Pack $9.99
- Priime Fall Pack Free
- Everlane Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.