By Hand Carved Code, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy effortless and intuitive task management with Priorities™, and you’ll never dread your to-do list again! The innovative use of pages takes the “task” out of task management, and the attractive themes add a little fun while you’re at it.
Throw out your pen and paper, because with Priorities, everything you need is literally at your fingertips. Quickly scan through your pages of to-dos with the touch of a finger and add new to-dos with the ease of a single button. Add alerts, due dates, due times, and notes right from the Add screen. Create and save templates to use again and again. Use the syncing feature to backup your data and to share pages with a family member, a friend or a coworker. Go to the my-priorities.com website to edit your pages and tasks on the web. Priorities is a must-have for anyone who wants to stay organized!
Priorities is fully equipped to do the work for you. Just take a look at the great features it offers:
• Universal App – One app optimized for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• Priorities Online – Manage your tasks online at https://my-priorities.com.
• Fast Add – Quickly add tasks or lists of items with a touch of a finger.
• Due Dates, Due Times & Notes – Assign a due date, a due time, and record notes for a task or item.
• Priorities – Star everything that is high-priority and view them at-a-glance in your Priorities page.
• Repeating Tasks – Schedule tasks to repeat every day, every 3 days, every Tuesday, every 3rd Sunday of the month, 2 weeks after you've completed the current task… or whenever you want! Flexible recurrence options make customization a snap.
• Reminders – See a badge count of your starred items on the Priorities home screen icon, and set a reminder time for a popup and/or sound alert for important items.
• Multi-tiered task management – Create pages, lists with sub-items, and tasks with sub-tasks to make organizing easier.
• Calendar Integration – View all your items with due dates in your calendar (iOS 4 w/ multitasking required).
• Templates – Save a page as a template if you want to use it again later. This is a great feature for grocery shopping and travel!
• Multiple Pages – Create custom, color-coded pages to keep track of all areas of your busy life. Tap or swipe to review them at-a-glance.
• Sync - Use our secure server to sync for backup and to sync between multiple devices.
• Page Sharing – Create a sync account and assign pages to be shared with others. This is a great feature for sharing a shopping list with a spouse or sharing to-dos with colleagues!
• Other features – Search, Sort, Passcode Lock, built-in Hot Links for phone numbers, email addresses and websites, and more.
Visit our web site to find out more.
We strive to create the highest-quality software possible so that our customers have a positive and enjoyable experience. If you would like to tell us about a problem, offer a suggestion, or send us feedback, we would love to hear from you and will make every effort to respond promptly. Email us at email@example.com.
Thank you and enjoy!
What's New in Version 4.3
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Perfect for recurring checklists
THE BEST I'VE FOUND...
I've been using Priorities for a couple of years now and loving it... but what inspired me to finally write a review was the reminder that I just set to pick up my foster daughter at her pre-school. She attends the MWF mornings and every time I try to set that kind of variable in the calendar apps... it's a pain. With Priorities, it was easy to select the 'repeat' each week and check Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I've also been able to set reminders for a group that meets monthly on the 3rd Tuesday. This software then puts my reminders into the calendars.
I have been so impressed with the work of Hand Carved Code that I was curious about what else they might have out. Unfortunately, all I found was one on Quotes... that I also bought... and least I sound like a fan boy (at 75), I am, but this review is unsolicited, long overdue (typical for librarians) and disconnect from the company (wherever they may be). Bottom line... best software on my iPad.
Exactly What I Wanted
For the past 2 years I've been testing todo apps but was always disappointed with customization. For my work and professional needs I require an app that offers a prioritized todo list that's in my face and syncs perfectly with my Google calendar. Now that I've added the Prioritiesapp.com site to my Chrome profile, I can see my lists on my PC and my phone with flawless synchronization. Well done PrioritiesApp.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Hand Carved Code, LLC
- © 2017 Hand Carved Code, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.