Priority Matrix for iPad - Simple and Effective Task Management for Work and Life
By Appfluence LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Priority Matrix is an award winning, simple and effective task management app that helps managers succeed.
PC Magazine Top 100 iPad Apps 3 years in a row.
We know that you have a lot to do, and sometimes, you can drop the ball if you don't have your priorities straight. Don't sweat though --- Priority Matrix helps you make sense of whats important and urgent in a simple, easy to use application that syncs with what you already use today.
Priority Matrix works on iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Windows.
Seamless automatic sync between all your devices, support for photo and file attachments, project sharing and collaboration, email and calendar integrations. These are just some of features that helps you get things done -- try Priority Matrix, watch our videos, and learn how you can get better at doing at you do best.
In a nutshell, Priority Matrix uses 4 quadrants that in one glance lets you know what you need to work on today. For example:
- Quadrant 1 - Critical - DO NOW
- Quadrant 2 - Critical but not urgent - Start planning for this
- Quadrant 3 - Urgent but can be delegated - Delegate this out, so you can focus!
- Quadrant 4 - Uncategorized - This is your inbox. Store everything.
Here are just some of the features that come standard in Priority Matrix:
- Free cloud sync between iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (paying customers can access all platforms)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Daily and weekly reports across all your projects and responsibilities
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can reprioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
You can use this iOS version absolutely free -- and only when you're ready, try our in-app upgrade to the Priority Matrix PRO Version, so that you can:
- Share projects & delegate tasks
- Get daily reports on joint projects
- Get weekly reports on joint projects
- Track traceability of your tasks and projets
- Reply to delegation email to update task
- Per item comment system
- Get team capabilities enabled for existing email for all supported platforms
- Project tags for iOS
- Ability to archive projects
- Ability to attach multiple files and photos to tasks (take a snapshot!)
The in-app upgrade includes two subscription options:
- Priority Matrix Team Upgrade monthly ($9.99 USD)
- Priority Matrix Team Upgrade annually ($99.99 USD)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings through iTunes after purchase.
Subscribing to Priority Matrix Pro Version add benefits previously described. Canceling your subscription will also cancel those benefits.
Don't forget to check our award winning productivity blog for management tips: www.appfluence.com/productivity
Learn more about everything we do: http://www.appfluence.com
Privacy information: http://www.appfluence.com/privacy
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.4.64
Improvements in syncing behaviors.
General product improvements.
Answers Every Need for Organization
I've finally arrived at an organizational and list-keeping tool that meets all of my needs. I drag and drop items to the appropriate lists and their quadrants for attention, I can email messages and attachments right into the app, and it works on my PC, iPad, and iPhone perfectly. This is a subscription-based service, but it delivers SO MUCH more than anything I've ever seen. My compliments to the Priority Matrix team.
Inspires me to use it
The app is so attractive and easy to use, I am drawn to it. Love the fact I can pick my own colors. I recently used it to plan various meals and treats I was fixing around the holidays. I could quickly check my errand list and each menu as I had them in different quadrants. The support is great! I received an email from the developers a few days after I got it, asking if I had any questions. Wow! I am impressed.
This is my go-to app every time I start a new project. Very simple and adaptable.