*** App of the Year 2016 ***
*** 120 Million users ***
Prisma is a photo editor app that creates amazing photo effects transforming your photos into paintings. Using Prisma’s art filters you can make your photo look as if Picasso, Munch, or even Salvador Dali himself painted it for you!
HUNDREDS OF STYLES
You'll find more than 300 art styles in Prisma’s art filter library. Prisma has the largest collection of different artistic styles to choose from.
Find your favorite one!
NEW ART FILTER EVERY DAY
Prisma releases a new art filter every single day. Just open the app and you'll be sure to find a new awesome Daily filter! We also release special styles from time to time. Don’t miss them either :)
Join Prisma's community, share your creations and get some inspiration. There is a Feed full of the beautiful pictures created by the community. Follow other users, discover new publications, and chat with others.
FINE-TUNE YOUR PICTURES
After applying art filters, enhance the results using image enhancement tools. In the photo enhancement mode, you can find a wide range of photo tools like exposure, sharpness, contrast, brightness, etc.
There are two different Prisma Premium Subscriptions (1 & 12 months):
– Prisma Premium – 1 Month cost $4.99
– Prisma Premium – 12 Months cost $19.99
Prisma Premium Subscription:
The purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Manage your subscription from User Settings in iTunes after purchase. Cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there at any time. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Support for iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Prisma’s gorgeous pictures are almost too cool for words, but if we had to pick one to describe our 2016 iPhone App of the Year, it’d be “sublime.” Powerful AI re-creates our photos as breathtaking images that really look hand-painted, complete with natural textures and stylish, spontaneous strokes. The only thing more fun than experimenting with the effects is showing off the results to our friends.
One of the most outrageous premium subscriptions on the app store
In certain ways, things are improving over at Prisma. They're no longer claiming that users were just making up the complaint that a lot of filters used to be available for free but then got yanked behind a paywall. It's always nice when an app developer stops offensively and obviously lying.
Unfortunately, their new excuse isn't much better. Now they're claiming that when users added filters to their library, it constituted a "hack", and that this behavior wasn't supposed to be available in the app. Now look, I get that devs make mistakes. If there had been a few days when the app accidentally let users add extra filters to their library, and then they realized their mistake and fixed that bug, I would understand. But that functionality was available for *years*. When functionality is available for years, and it's totally in the open and not secret at all, it isn't a bug". It's a feature. The devs are now changing their story to defend their insane, outrageously expensive and disproportionate monthly monetization strategy. Here's an idea for how to start building goodwill with your users: stop lying to them and accusing them of misdeeds.
Here's another suggestion: change your monetization strategy to a one-time, $2 price.
1. I suppose that you mean Daily styles. There actually was some kind of hack with which some users could add Daily styles which were unavailable in the library. Yes, Daily styles became unavailable for all people that were utilizing this hack. We understand that some users perceived it as right behavior of our app, it was confusing, we agree and we are sorry. Daily styles mechanic shouldn't have worked this way and we've fixed it in one of the updates. It's a shame but we are unable to bring back these styles. Now Daily styles work as they should be working initially.
2. SD quality processing is already a bit higher than 1080p. The final SD output can be up to 2.2. megapixels and it's free. Flat-rate purchase may be an option in the future but we aren't ready to implement it yet, it's actually a huge change.
3. We have no reason to lie to our community but we agree, there were some misunderstandings between us and our users. Hope they are figured out now.
Could be so much better
When I first signed up for this app, I had no complaint. The filters are beautiful. I love looking at other users’ photos.
But there’s this thing that’s been happening consistently for the last five months. People are getting banned for no reason. They are then told by a prisma representative that they were flagged by multiple users for inappropriate content. But the offending photo is something like a tree, a building or a road. It makes no sense. And it takes days and tons of e-mails back and forth to resolve the issue. When prisma support finally realizes the user has been unfairly banned, their explanation for what happened seems like a cop-out. The solution to this issue seems obvious. Have a prisma rep check out the “offending” photo before banning. But it’s still going on.
I paid for a year’s subscription to prisma before this started happening, so I’m still an active user. But I probably won’t pay again once the year’s up, if this issue isn’t resolved. If you’re thinking of paying for the full prisma app and you’ve made it through this whole rant, you might want to think twice.
Hello. Thanks for the feedback! We are fixing our banning system right now and hugely sorry for this situation. It will become better in a couple of days, maybe even today! We understand the importance of Prisma community and doing all we can to tune the system and make it affordable for all users. Please write us on email@example.com if you are banned. Sure, we will figure it out. If you've contacted us already, we will unblock you and other members of the community as soon as possible.
- Prisma labs, inc.
- 67.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Prisma Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Prisma Premium – 1 Year $19.99
- Prisma Premium – 1 Month $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.