Build and Manage a Maximum Security Prison!
Escape from reality but not from your custom-made jail! Prison Architect: Mobile challenges you to build and manage a maximum security prison, from laying out cell blocks and inmate facilities, to managing staff pay and prisoner morale. From layout to execution (literally, in some cases), you are the architect, the warden, and the enforcer.
Prison designs will include basic necessities like cells, canteens, guard rooms, and infrastructure, but players can also include features like solitary confinement, workout areas, and even an execution chamber. The tablet version comes with enough to get started, with additional story-driven campaign chapters and more features available as premium content.
Prison Architect: Mobile includes:
- Build and manage a prison to house a variety of different prisoners
- Juggle inmate needs with security concerns, infrastructure, and the ever-looming budget
- Follow the story in Campaign Mode to learn new prison-building techniques and get to know life behind bars through a series of cutscenes and objectives
- Unlock more Campaign chapters with one-time purchases
- Violent Offenders: Manage different types of criminals and keep control through floods, fires, fights, and full-blown riots
Introversion Software, developers of critically acclaimed games, bring you a new mobile version of their award-winning PC hit. Together with the master strategists at Paradox Interactive, Introversion's Prison Architect: Mobile will provide you with enough challenging fun to last an entire life sentence!
(Requires 64-bit iPads) - basically iPads released on/after November 2013).
Improved login flow and extra information regarding GDPR. We don't want to break the law, do we?
Ratings and Reviews
Things they need to fix and add
1.Dead bodies are pilling up everywhere and guards and medic staff are not doing anything about it and they just leave it there and traffic at the roads will happen
2. I built a mail room and I see a bunch of mails at the delivery place and guards just leave it there like my 50 inmates outside complaining
3.When the guards arrest the prisoners they leave at one spot like at hallways and never do anything about it
4.Riots will happen randomly for no reason
5.Every time you expand your prison it kicks you out
5.You also lag for no reason at all
6.U play campaign at G.A.M.B.O u bug out
7.Maximum prisoners complain about safety when there the prisoners
8.You can change death row prisoners to minimum-protective custody which that is the problem
9.Inmate nutrition research needs to be fix because low viruety does not work
ROOMS THE GAME NEEDS TO ADD
1.Bathroom because the prisoners keeps complaining about bladder
THINGS THEY NEED TO ADD
1.They need to add a prison for kids
2.A guard that can hold a relover
3.add female prisoners with babies
5.They need to add a miltary prison for military personnel only
7.protective custody and super max prison
THATS ALL plus guards take things to a whole new level of laziness like not put the dead people harose or leaving the prisoners outside and starving the prisoners
This is a very good mobile port of the Prison Architect game. The mobile port is almost exactly like the PC game and I would recommend this game to other people. There is one minor bug I have noticed, however, where the policies get reset after you save, suspend the app, and load your prison again. Slightly gameplay affecting, but it is very annoying. Maybe I am just a noob and you have to quit your prison somehow before suspending the app to prevent this. Hopefully, this bug will be fixed in the next version and maybe I will make a support ticket on the website or something. Overall, this is a good game and I have had no crashing.
Isn't compatible anymore
I had this game and I played it every single day, the most I could. This was my favorite game. The game got really laggy, to the point where I could not tap without the game freezing. I deleted the game, then tried to get it. It said the game was incompatible. I have a regular iPad 4, not a pro, or mini. I am pretty sure it is a 9.7 in. Please fix this, and make my device compatible with it. I'm sure many more people would like to have this game on their iPad 4. I would gladly recommend this game and give it 5 stars if this would be fixed. I gave 2 stars because I know the game is really fun and enjoyable, although, now incompatible. I would hate to drop the overall rating with this review, but I don't that much now that the incompatibility disables me from playing the game.
- Paradox Interactive AB
- 270 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Introversion Software
- In-App Purchases
- Sandbox Mode $4.99
- Full Game Bundle $14.99
- Chapter 2 - Palermo $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.