By Samer Azzam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ProCam 2 NOW AVAILABLE ON THE APP STORE:
◉ ProCam has been redesigned from the ground up to perfectly compliment iOS 7 with a focus on function over form while still introducing a beautifully streamlined interface.
◉ Support for true lossless TIFF format.
◉ 25 live filters:
17 expertly crafted, retro themed filters + Apple's 8 iOS 7 standard filters.
◉ 5 live lenses:
Vignette / White Vignette / Fisheye / Tilt Shift / Kaleidoscope.
◉ Slo-Mo mode:
True slow motion video mode with 4 playback speeds (Max fps / 30 fps / 24 fps / 15 fps). Max fps is 120 fps on iPhone 5S and 60 fps on iPod touch 5G, iPhone 5/5C.
◉ Level mode:
The camera uses the gyroscope to automatically straighten the viewfinder in realtime.
◉ High speed time lapse video , now with up to 60 fps.
◉ $0.99, 50% off introductory price.
- Single Shot
- Night Mode with timer option
- Anti-Shake with adjustable sensitivity (High / Medium / Low)
- Burst mode with adjustable image quality (Full / VGA) and shot counter
- Time Lapse with the ability to add an audio track from iTunes music library
- Sound Snap
- Face Detection with auto shooting option
- Big Button (Screen Shutter)
- Video with zoom, pause, ability to take stills, and audio meter
- Full focus and exposure control (touch focus / touch exposure)
- Two fingers tap to separately control focus & exposure
- Focus, exposure & white balance (WB) lock
- Manual exposure compensation (-2 - +2 stops) - iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPod touch 5G only
- Manual white balance compensation (3,500 - 9,500 Kelvin / candlelight - shade) - iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPod touch 5G only
- Manual saturation control (0 - 2) - iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 / iPod touch 5G only
- Adjustable image resolution (Full / High / Medium / Low)
- Adjustable aspect ratio (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1)
- Adjustable JPEG compression quality (100% / 90% / 80%)
- Lossless image quality
- Manual shutter speed/exposure time control (1/8 sec / 1/4 sec / 1/2 sec / 1 sec)
- Video pause/resume functionality
- Adjustable video resolution (Full HD: 1080p / HD:720p / VGA: 640x480 / Low:480x360)
- Adjustable video frame rate (30 fps / 24 fps / 15 fps / 5 fps)
- User defined video frame rate (1-30 fps)
- Still photo capture during video recording
- Realtime video stabilization (can be turned ON/OFF)
- Video disk space counter
- Time lapse video resolution (Full HD: 1080p / HD:720p / VGA: 640x480 / Low:480x360)
- 6x digital zoom
- Video zoom
- Video audio meter (Avg. / Peak signal levels)
- Geo location tagging
- Alignment grids (Thirds / Trisec / Golden / Horizon)
- Front / Back camera support
- Photo date stamp
- Photo time stamp
- Photo location stamp
- Photo Copyright stamp
- Video / time lapse date stamp
- Video / time lapse location stamp
- Video / time lapse Copyright stamp
- Time lapse audio track from iTunes music library
- Flash settings (Auto / On / Off / Torch)
- Front camera flash
- Quick launch notification (allows quick access from the lock screen or notification center)
- UI looks and operates like a real DSLR
- 10 beautiful camera color themes
- Fully orientation adaptive UI
- Full screen mode in 3:2 & 16:9 aspect ratios
- Full screen mode in video mode (1080p & 720p resolutions)
- Rotatable mode dial
- Rotatable zoom knob
- Status bar battery indicator
- Status bar disk space indicator
- Volume Up Snap
- Volume Down Torch
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future updates? Please contact us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.2.3
◉ Fixed a bug causing the app to sometimes crash on shutter release on iPhone 4S.
IF YOU LIKE ProCam, PLEASE SUPPORT US BY TAKING A MINUTE TO WRITE A REVIEW ON THE APP STORE.
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future updates? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website procamapp.com.
it's really great cam app.
but has one great problem!!!...
and that problem is so delay time for Processing videos after finished work ...
please modify it...
please ...please ... please...
thanks alot for your genius photography great app...
good luck & bye ...
I have downloaded a handful of cameras for my iPad and iPhone. However, I find myself using this app far more often. Output quality is really good, ease of use is great. I have already begun to delete several other DSLR type apps.
I am still getting the hang of UI but that's more a user issue. What I really like is the updates, they really do push to make a great product.
They are still updating to improve, good stuff.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 28, 2014
- Version: 3.2.3
- Size: 43.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Samer Azzam
- © Majed Azzam
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.