Built for creative professionals, Procreate Pocket is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for iPhone. With the power of this complete artist’s toolbox in the palm of your hand, you can create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate Pocket features high-resolution canvases, 136 incredible brushes, an advanced layer system, and is powered by Silica M: the same industry leading Metal engine that powers Procreate for iPad.
The ultra portability of iPhone means that no matter where you are, you can create incredible works of art. The combination of Procreate Pocket’s incredibly responsive brushes and the use of 3D Touch to provide pressure sensitivity with your finger or a stylus lets you create professional artworks whether you’re on the train, on the couch, or in line for coffee. Now with the same revolutionary tools you've come to love on iPad such as freehand and Automatic Selection, multitouch Transform, and Perspective tools, Procreate Pocket gives you the power to take a rough sketch all the way to a finished illustration, enhanced with stunning cinema-quality effects.
With a range of professional quality features never before seen on iPhone, Procreate Pocket has all the power a creative needs in the palm of your hand.
• Features and highlights:
- Powered by Silica-M, the same industry leading Metal engine that powers Procreate for iPad
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Optimized for iPhone X and iOS 11
- Create custom canvas sizes, up to 8K
- Stunning 64-bit color
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimized for iPhone's multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
• Over 135 Brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library from Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize your brushes into your own custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 19 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color Without Compromise:
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide color support
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• Amazing filters and adjustments:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments such as Color Balance, and Image Curves
• Industry Leading Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording, perfect for social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Extensive Import and Export Options:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating with a larger screen
We care deeply about the health of your Pocket, and it'll feel a whole lot better with this hospital-grade update.
- Vital signs are stronger with significant improvements to performance and stability.
- Improvements to battery life will increase your endurance. Don't worry, it's perfectly legal.
- Pocket has had subtle yet extensive cosmetic work and, yes, we can give you the number of its surgeon.
- Making overlapping QuickLines is faster with Transform mode available on Undo.
- Turn your layers inside out with the new color Invert option.
- We've finally cured that mystery condition that caused a crash after undoing a layer deletion.
- The Background Layer visibility and Canvas Size Delete buttons couldn't feel your touch, but now the nerve damage has been repaired.
- We've also fully prepped Procreate Pocket for future compatibility, so you can travel safely.
Now that everything's in tip-top shape, let us know what you think by leaving a review on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Inspiration tends to strike when you least expect it—heck, some of our best ideas come to us in the shower—and Procreate is a dazzling way to snatch sparks of visual genius out of the ether and bring them to life. Behind the app’s slick drawing and painting tools are robust features that you’d expect from a full-fledged illustration package—it even has the ingenious ability to use your Apple Watch as a color palette picker. If a brilliant notion does strike in the shower, though, get out and dry off.
Worst drawing app EVER
Do not buy this app if you are looking to create precise images. In my free time I like to draw chibi and cartoon/manga art on paper and transfer the image digitally, however this app is absolutely ridiculous. Everything is based off a grid and you can not draw a singular straight line to safe your life, at least not all in the same color. It's basically impossible to outline ANYTHING and it's so so so frustrating. The stupid app also picks up original colors as well on new layers, like for instance say you are tracing an image that you made before and this time you'd like the character to have blonde hair instead of black well good freaking luck, the app picks up the original hair color and presto, your hair is now brown even when the color clearly says you are using yellow.. As for outlining, I spent three hours straight on this app just to realize that the black lining of my character was grey or even dark brown in some spots and almost impossible to outline anything tiny without getting at least three grid block colored in as well. You have to tap each individual square to get the color darker. All my eyes look like they have crazy amounts of eyeliner and it's just bs. I'm so sad. Please do not buy this app unless everything you do is by freehand. You are better off using the free paint program on a laptop.
Disappointed. Could have been better. Way below my expectation.
I have the Ipad version of this app. I love the Ipad version. I thought the phone and pad versions are same and I am so confused why I have to buy two separate apps for both my ipad and iphone. I was so wrong. I waited for a long time to get my hands on this version. I have to say it lacks many functions. It is way too simplistic. It does not have stamps and other illustrations. You have no way to control and manage the brushes (different shapes and sizes of one single brush style.) There's only three pages of color swatch as oppose to infinite pages in ipad version (Ipad version also comes with a full basic color swatch). There's no line of symmetry and grid function. It lacks way too many functions the ipad version have and the difference is too great. I am greatly disappointed. Couldn't you just make an app the same for both ipad and iphone? Ibispaint did it, why couldn't you. Ibispaint went from simple interface to very useful art app with full set of digital and manga tools and on top of that FREE. For now I will stick to Ibispaint for iphone. I am too disappointed.
- Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- 130.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Savage Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.