Productive is a free tool that helps you build a routine of life changing habits. Set personal goals, track your progress, and motivate yourself to achieve new heights!
What can you do with the Productive app?
- Plan your habits with an easy-to-use interface
- Schedule habits for any time of the day
- Set smart reminders for each time of the day
- Stay on track with useful feedback
Why should you download the Productive app?
The clear and beautiful interface is intuitive and easy to use and will help you stay focused and determined to build new habits and reach new goals.
The app is fully customizable - you can name your habit, choose a unique icon and even pick its color.
Track your habits and analyze progress - build motivating chains of completed habits and perfect days. The longer your chain of completed habits, the more likely you will keep the streak going.
Smart reminders give a summary of what's scheduled for each part of the day.
Subscribe to Premium for even more great features to boost your personal productivity:
- Unlimited number of habits
- Improved reminders for individual habits
- Motivating stats for each habit
- Habit trends with week by week data
- Passcode lock to keep your list private
* Choose the length of subscription: 1 Month / 3 Months / 6 Months / 1 Year.
* Choose from different subscription options.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Learn new skills. Form good habits. Break bad habits.
For complete access to all Productive features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Notifications to provide you with the summary of daily due things and time reminder for your habits.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good habits boost your performance. Increase your productivity with the latest update that includes performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
If you’re anything like us, you need to drink more water, hit the gym, get a good night’s sleep, and read more. Everyone wants to be their best self, but how are you supposed to keep track of all that stuff? We’ll give you a hint—you’re looking at it. Smart reminders, motivational stats, and an easy-to-navigate interface make this app incredibly useful—and the awesome Apple Watch implementation doesn’t hurt either.
I'm 16 and I got this app to keep track of chores and other daily habits I often forget. It's exactly what I needed. I'm not trying to schedule my day down to the minute or even the hour. And I needed an app flexible enough that as long as I complete my habit that day, it doesn't break my streak, but still keeping certain habits to certain times of day.
I like that you can schedule an individual habit for multiple times a day instead of having to create the same habit 3 times, each time scheduling a different time. I also enjoy how customizable it is, how you can choose the icon, color and order of the habits. My favorite thing about the app is the general scheduling. There are 3 times to schedule a habit to; morning, afternoon and evening. And you can choose between which times each of these apply. Even if I miss a habit during its schedules time, it isn't counted as missed until the day is over, which keeps my motivation for the streaks up. It's the perfect level of simplicity for me.
My only complaint is that I have to pay a subscription for more habits! I don't really care about whatever else comes with premium. I love this app and it's exactly what I need but I can't pay a subscription. If it was a one-time fee for premium forever then I could do that. Even if it was $20 as long as it was just once. Otherwise, this app is just about perfect for me.
It's a pleasure for us to know that the app meets your expectations! We highly appreciate your constructive comments - they help us make our products better for you.
My Main App
I have paranoid schizophrenia, and having a stable routine along with medication and therapy is essential to my recovery. This is hands down the best app for creating and maintaining a daily self care routine. Being schizophrenic it is hard to stick with a routine. I am always forgetting what I need to be doing. Not anymore with this app. I use this app to remind me of the things I need to do each day. For projects I use Things 3, for one time reminders I use the standard reminders app, and for appointments I use the basic calendar. I keep these four apps in a folder called Daily. If I see a number over the folder, I know that something needs to be done.
What I like most about this app is nothing has a time that is set in stone. There are three periods: morning, afternoon, and evening. This gives me needed flexibility, in case I am having a bad day. Also these periods keep me from becoming overwhelmed by looking at a whole days worth of tasks. (Although you can look at the full day if you need to). There is also a satisfying sound when you swipe a task complete. This app has worked wonders in my day to day life living with schizophrenia. If you don’t have a serious mental illness this app will still be extremely handy. If you do have a serious mental illness it is a necessity.
Your feedback left us speechless. You give us a reason to keep up the good work. Please let us know how we can make your experience with the app even better.
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 95.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 - 2018 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Productive $3.99
- Habit Tracker Pro 1 Year $23.99
- Productive Premium 1 Year $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.