Project Planner - Project, Task & Resource Management on Gantt chart
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Project Planner is a project and task planning application that makes it easy to keep track of multiple projects and tasks.
Project Planner is the mac version of popular iOS applications Project Planner and Project Planner HD.
Project Planner allows you manage your projects. In every project you can add many tasks grouped in phases and finished by milestone.
You can view your project on Gantt chart in hours, days, weeks or months scale.
- viewing your tasks as a list and Gantt Chart
- editing task directly from Gantt Chart
- creating dependencies between tasks
- updating progress of task to keep track
- adding resources and costs to tasks, with additional Resources and Task Usage charts.
- importing and exporting projects in .ppf format (supported by Project Planner, Project Planner HD and Project Planner Viewer).
- exporting reports in PDF format (readable in Adobe Reader, OSX Preview and all full pdf compatible readers)
What's New in Version 1.5.3
Fixed graphics glitches on Yosemite
Could’ve gone lower than one star
I, like another thought oh well it can’t be that bad..it is. $10 is not a lot of money, but the first timne I tried to save a program all hell broke loose. The program crashed and nothing got saved. Tried a few other times and the same issues. I don’t know how something like this get’s through Apple screening, but it does, too bad, it’s crap.
I can’t create a project using this app. This app keeps crashing on me. Not worth your time and money.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peritum.Net
- © 2013-2015 Peritum.Net
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor