By Katsura Shareware
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ProLevel is a professional digital audio software tool that displays detailed information on the levels and mono compatibility of stereo audio signals in real time.
FAQ: Can I monitor the audio outputs from iTunes, GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, Pro Tools, etc.? Yes. With a help of third-party audio routing software such as Soundflower. See the forum "ProPhase Support" for detail.
• Multiple windows (any two channels of any audio input devices)
• Resizable windows
• 30 frames per second responses
• Save settings as a document
• Speak peak levels and clip status
• Floating window option
• Transparent window option
• Peak and RMS level meters
• Peak hold/decay
• Sum/Difference meter
• Correlation meter
• Clip indicators with consecutive clipped sample count
• Label text
• Clip, Warning, Caution levels
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• Rebuilt using Xcode 6.0.1.
Great little App
In finally got this to work the way I needed it to. Unforunatly (for some reason) they didn’t design it to have the one audio source I needed (internal speakers). So I had to jump thru some hoops by installing the Soundflowerbed (free) app. But then got stuck as when you launch this little app it doesn’t appear as a normal app. Instead you have to realize that it added a tiny little icon up in the upper right corner of the Mac screen were all the other little icons are. From there you can set the audio path that you need. In my case I wanted it for watching levels with iMovie.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 21, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Katsura Shareware
- © 2014 Katsura Shareware
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor