It provides useful tables and reports which show how your properties are performing by tracking both incoming rent and expenses.
Clear up mis-understandings and outstanding rent using the tenure summary. This report shows a complete history of all rental amounts and can be easily emailed.
Integrates with Reminders and Contacts so that you always have the right information at your fingertips.
- Keep track of property availability and tenants.
- Supports all major currencies (per document).
- Record and tag expenses; produce reports within a given date range for your accountant.
- Flexible tenure billing - daily, (calendar) monthly, and yearly billing supported.
- Quickly generate receipt and invoices for your tenants, send by email.
- Integrates with Reminders so that you know when to expect rent.
- Uses system Contacts for tenant details.
- Store notes and other documents relating to tenancies, e.g. signed forms.
- Fix window restoration, other minor UI fixes.
- Fix introduction page loading in web browser at startup.
Ratings and Reviews
Its a good start
But it needs some help. The financial colum is cumbersome and hard to understand the logic behind the numbers. There are still some bugs that need to be worked out of it. For data entry and basic level management it is sufficient once you understand the process.
Thanks for your feedback. I hope the latest version of the app is a significant improvement for you. Most bugs have been fixed, and the UI improved.
I tried working with the creator and he was easy to contact but the app is too hard to use. A simple app for this price should be easy, it does not take monthly rentals you must enter price per day. I became fustrated trying to just enter one property with tenants.
The latest version of the app is significantly better. Additionally, we now support monthly billing, thanks to your feedback. Hopefully, you can give it a second chance.
I have had this for three weeks or so and still can't make head or tails of it. I needed it to keep track of expenses but cannot even add the expense????
Hate it. wish I could get my money back.
I'm sorry you had trouble with the app. When you open a new document, it walks you through all the basics, and additionally if you click "Help -> Introduction" in the menu, you can get links to help you further. I hope you can try the latest version, it has many improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.