ProPhase is a professional digital audio software tool that displays detailed information on the phase, levels and mono compatibility of stereo audio signals in real time.
FAQ: Can I monitor the audio outputs from iTunes, GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, Pro Tools, etc.? Yes. With a help of third-party audio routing software such as Soundflower. See the forum "ProPhase Support" for detail.
• Multiple windows (any two channels of any audio input devices)
• Resizable windows
• 30 frames per second responses
• Save settings as a document
• Speak peak levels and clip status
• Floating window option
• Transparent window option
• Four different XY plot types
• Line/Dots/Rainbow plot modes
• Linear/Logarithmic scales
• Gain control
• Sample slice width control
• Axis on/off
• Grid on/off
• Plot/Grid/Background colors
• Peak and RMS level meters
• Peak hold/decay
• Sum/Difference meter
• Correlation meter
• Clip indicators with consecutive clipped sample count
• Label text
• Clip, Warning, Caution levels
• Rebuilt using Xcode 6.0.1.
Ratings and Reviews
Great application to adjust phono azimuth
I used this application to adjust azimuth with the HiFi News test record. It worked beautifully. Also useful to monitor recordings on my laptop or check phase while mastering. Very simple useful application.
this is a great little meter
Coming from windows I was looking for an audio meter just like the "Pinguin" audio meter program. The only thing I noticed it a has a little tiny delay to it. but not to bad. that is the only issue I noticed. I have an M-Audio USB pluged in to my mac book pro 2011. all in all worth the money. the pinguin program for mac is around 300 bucks and have to have a usb dongle.. so this might be your best bet.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.