After helping tens of millions of users get access to the apps and sites they love, Psiphon has launched its first app for iOS! Our new app seamlessly integrates access to the Psiphon network, securely connecting you to your apps and sites.
No matter where you are in the world, the Psiphon app will connect you to your favorite apps and sites. The app also provides you with an extra layer of protection when using public Wi-Fi services or other networks that could be untrustworthy.
Key features include:
• Free, unlimited personal use.
• Easy to download, install, and use. No registration or configuration required.
• Automatic selection of protocols to provide fast, reliable access, every time.
• Multiple language support and configurable server location.
• A subscription removes ads and allows you to surf the Internet faster!
• 3-day free trial period.
• Prices: US$2.99 for one week, US$9.99 for one month, or US$99.99 for one year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the subscription.
• No cancellation of a current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
BLOCKED MY WIFI if I wasn’t using the VPN
I used this and my WiFi worked fine maybe even better but the second I got off the VPN to watch Netflix (it won’t allow me to watch Netflix while using it) my WiFi also disconnects and WON’T turn back on even after turning my phone on and then off again and everything else I could think of. I deleted the app and IMMEDIATELY my WiFi was working again. Shady. That there is some bs. Isn’t it a bit virusy for an app to BLOCK YOUR WIFI IF YOU DON’T USE IT? I genuinely hate this feature. Plus every time I turned off the VPN sent pop ups asking for me to buy a subscription every few minutes. SUPER ANNOYING. I just wanted to use NORMAL WiFi and watch Netflix and if this VPN physically won’t let me do that while on my phone there is no way I will be using it. EVER.
This is a good vpn and doesn’t disconnect very often, but the amount of ads it gives me is unbearable. Also, the types of ads are unacceptable. When I’m in public trying to connect to a vpn, and and ad of a nearly naked woman for an adult film website shows up that’s something I don’t want to be having out on my phone in public. Please monitor the types of ads you’re showing and think about the audience behind them.
Fake service and very bad. 99$ are too much to ask for and the annoying disconnections happen every time I connect. Each update is worse than the one before. Reduce the pricing and stop asking for our Apple ID and it's password because you have no business in it. The whole in app purchase process is done by Apple / the system it self and no of your right to ask for our Apple ID information.
- Psiphon Inc.
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Burmese, Cambodian, Croatian, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tajik, Thai, Tibetan, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Psiphon Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 week $2.99
- Premium 1 month $9.99
- Premium 1 year $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.