Transfer Outlook pst files to your device, and have access to your messages. Save money on your data plan, as no connection to the server is necessary to read stored emails.
Some of the features in Pst Mail are:
* Open multiple pst files.
* Get pst files quickly using iTunes.
* Get pst files from Dropbox.
* Get pst files from other apps that support “Open In”.
* Search messages by sender, recipient, subject, attachment filename or full message text. You may specify a date range to narrow results. Subfolders may be included in the search.
* Select sort criteria for the message list.
* Use a different sort criterion for the special folder that contains sent items.
* Filter messages by from/to/subject or all of them combined.
* Open attachments externally with other apps in you device, or if the file format is supported, using Pst Mail preview option.
* Reply and forward messages.
* Link recipient names to the address book
* Compatible with both old and new versions of the pst file (i.e., ANSI and Unicode).
* Print emails wirelessly (iOS 4.2 or later).
* Customize timezone for date and time display.
* Display contacts in the pst file.
* Option to protect Pst Mail with a password.
* Option to exclude pst files from the iTunes backup.
* Adds support for iOS 12.
* Other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
As others have stated, this app allows you to read, view and print your archived emails. A must have.
Great option to access emails stored offline in Outlook PSI files
I have had a need to access my years of emails stored offline in Outlook PST files. When I discovered this app, I immediately installed the free version, and after just a few short minutes, it appears to be exactly what I am looking for, so I upgraded to the paid version. I have assigned 4 stars just because of the sort time I have been using the app, and plan to update my reviews as I gain more experience. When installing, you should read the instructions carefully and follow the exact steps. For anyone using Outlook for emails and other purposes that are stored offline in PST files, I highly recommend trying this product.
Great app!!!!!!! Worth every penny.
I have been looking for an app to view my emails stored in Outlook. Several other apps say they can but this app is the best and I have paid for many. I am on the road most days and wanted a way to veiw past emails and attachements. I have this on my iPhone and iPad. It allows me to add new emails automaticlly during sync with iTunes. It will also allow me to forward, reply and reply all to a past email and it will include attachements. I can also view attachments from past emails. Try lite first and you will purchase upgrade within no time. Thanks for a great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.