Puddle is back in a new "+" edition featuring enhanced graphics, new videos and Apple TV support ! No IAP and No Ads.
Dive into Puddle, a game unlike any other where you have to guide a puddle of fluid by tilting the environment to the left or right!
Play carefully taking friction, gravity and temperature into account, and by using the unique properties of each type of fluid (water, oil, nitroglycerin, molten lava...) in a range of original environments.
Conserve as much fluid as possible when crossing a variety of obstacles such as burning passageways, carnivorous plants and electric currents!
* Independent Game Festival - Finalist
* If you are looking for a game that will tax your brain without complicated a control scheme, then Puddle might be the one to quench your puzzle thirst. - 80% IGN
* A must-download for all puzzle fans with some skills! - 80% GamingXP
Supported languages : English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Chinese,
Requirements : Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, Apple TV. Compatible iOS 8.0.
Developed by Neko Entertainment, Optimized and Published by Playdigious
Fix bugs and improve performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor UI, Ok gameplay
The menu text and touch targets are tiny. Please create a menu that’s usable by people with large hands on a smaller iPhone. There are countless apps for iOS that achieve this.
The gameplay is ok, but nothing memorable.
Improved, but not really
A couple years ago, the original Puddle appeared on the AppStore. It would be nice if I could say that my experience with the game was positive, but unfortunately, it was plagued with low resolution and a poor frame rate, along with a nasty crash bug upon startup on my particular device at the time. The game was never fixed with an update. Instead, it remained broken, until we fast forward two years later with its replacement, Puddle+. I was apprehensive to buy this new version for obvious reasons and, while I can give credit to it being an improvement, I would advise steering clear of the game as it currently stands. The resolution is better, but not great. The frame rate is still subpar at best, with short periods of consistency followed by long periods of choppiness. The frame rate will irk anyone who's even paying the slightest bit of attention, because, after all, this is a physics puzzler involving fluids. To make things even better, I reached the 'Human Body/Tension' chapter of the game and was greeted by a blank screen (an error screen of some type), rendering the game unplayable beyond this point. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I request a refund.
So, yet again, history repeats itself with Puddle. I'd wait for at least an update or two to even consider downloading, or just skip the iOS version entirely. This is a port of a game which may just be better off not being ported at all.
Great mechanics, good level design, great controls.
What could you ask for?
This game asks you to be very careful with your movements and to think quickly sometimes but other times stop and plan your next movements. It's a puzzle action game. That's a first for me.
- 421.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Neko Entertainment
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.