By Redwind Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The controller for the ultimate party games! Push-It lets you connect to all available Push-It enabled games from Redwind Software. Turn your Apple TV into a games console and gather round with up to 15 of your friends for this first of a kind, revolutionary, multiplayer iOS experience.
Can you draw a key? How about Maria Sharapova? With 100s of words built in and 1000s more to download, "Draw-It, Push-It" is truly a game for all the family!
• Up to 15 players!
• Play wirelessly via AirPlay using your Apple TV
• Game Center leader boards and achievements
• Connect to any Push-It enabled game
* Push-It requires the Draw-It, Push-It app for iPad. More games to follow
* Playing Push-It games on your HDTV requires either an Apple TV 2 or newer with AirPlay enabled or a video out connection from your iPad.
What's New in Version 1.1
• Critical bug fixes
This app would be so fun for Draw It Push It except that the Draw it app displays sideways from my iPad and rotates yet never lines up correctly. Often can't see what the player is drawing. I originally downloaded both push it and draw it a year ago and had problems connecting multiple devices so we gave it a year hoping the bugs would be worked out. Please fix it for a 5 star rating.
Pretty terrible for what it is. The screen keeps rotating. There are no instructions, I have no idea who is supposed to hold which iphone. Very disappointed day and would like my money back.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 16, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Redwind Software Providers Ltd
- © Redwind Software 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.