Pusoy Dos aka Big 2
By Hug Life Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Check out our latest app - "GirlGuyRatio" which is free for a limited time!
Feel free to check out our video demo/tutorial at:
Big2 Poker brings the classic Big 2 card game to your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Big2 is extremely popular across Asia and is known by many names, including Big Deuce, Chinese Poker, Big Two, Thirteen, Killer, Da Lao Er 大老二 (Mandarin Chinese), Choh Dai Di, Dai Di, and Pusoy Dos (a Philippine variant of the game). The object of the game is to be the first to get rid of all of your cards by strategically playing them in various poker style combinations.
Big2 is a card game similar to A$$hole, Crazy Eights, Bullsh*t, and Winner as the object is to be the first player to discard all of his or her cards. It is believed that this signature “climbing” game probably originated in coastal China around 1980. It has since become very popular in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taiwan, the Philippines, Singapore and in a number of western countries with die hard cult followings in the US and Canada!
First player to $100 wins!
Enjoy! As always, feel free to email us with any questions or comments at email@example.com.
- Landscape view
- Simple “touch” to select and play card interface (card jumbo zoom when holding down selection to ensure that you’re selecting the right card)
- Play your hand against 3 other computer players
- Tap screen to expedite opponent's hand play
- Ability to sort your hand by rank and by suit
- Game/play commentary displayed so you are aware of your opponent's moves
- Remaining card count indicator
- Pause and resume the game at anytime
- Shorten or lengthen games by setting wagers at $1, $5 or $10 per remaining card
- Tap the screen to speed up play and player's turns
- Select from Easy, Medium and Hard difficulty levels
- Ability to play in clockwise or counterclockwise modes
- Choose from (4) different playing card designs
- Detailed game play and “Rules” section
- Poker hand hierarchy reference
- No interference with iPod Audio
Future Free Updates
- Multiplayer – head to head or playing individual hands within a collective group of 4
What's New in Version 1.2
I love this game because I'm great at it. Unfortunately, you only play against computer players on this game. It would be nice to play against real players or other users out there. And even on the "hard" mode, I always win. The game is not made challenging enough for me. I'm always winning that I get so bored of it. And worst of all, it really does crash every single time. It never fails. In my most reasonable and formal opinion, this app only deserves 2 stars so far unless changes or updates for the betterment of the app is applied.
glad someone finally brought this game to the app store. another game on my iphone to lower my productivity. YES! played this game all the time growing up as a kid. can't wait for the multiplayer capability update.
This app crashes all the time. I cant even finish a single game. I dont know why the developer is fixing crash issues for jailbroken iphone. Those people are bootlegging your app for free. Focus on those that paid... Anyways, this app is a waste of money until the crashing is fixed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 02, 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hug Life Inc
- © 2008 Hug Life Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.