• Featured by Apple!
Do your kids like puzzles? How about an educational puzzle game that is fun, vocal, and packed with animations? Puzzingo provides endless learning and engagement to your kids! It is not only suited for young kids, but also children with autism, high needs, multiple impairments, and special needs. It can be used as either a learning tool or a reward.
• “Absolutely fabulous, the kids in my moms kindergarten class go crazy for it! It’s so hard to find educational games kids want to play…look no further!”
• “My boys love this game. One with Autism and he is able to easily navigate while working on speech skills by repeating words in the game!! Highly recommend! =)”
• “I work with special needs preschool children and they always ask for “the Puzzy Game”
Kids, parents, and educators love Puzzingo! Its puzzles are full of interactivity, animations, and sounds for many repeat plays. Besides being engaged, your kids will build vocabulary, memory, and cognitive skills while playing. This tactile game appeals to both young kids and children with special needs. It helps kids develop spatial recognition, matching, tactile, and fine-motor skills. As for you adults, this game is designed to be playable by you and your children together, so you can participate and bond with your children. Furthermore, this app supports learning not just US English, but Spanish, UK English, Chinese, and Japanese as well.
Unlike other kid’s apps, PUZZINGO is 100% professionally illustrated. We also use professional voice actors with clear accurate pronunciation rather than machine-generated speech. When your child finishes a puzzle, he will be rewarded to a variety of engaging mini-games. Visual and audio cues throughout the apps are specially designed to make the game accessible by young and low-functioning children.
PUZZINGO comes with over a thousand puzzle pieces in over 100 puzzles, with new puzzles added constantly. The puzzles include core concepts such as shapes, colors, numbers, food, and alphabet. They also cover children’s favorite topics – animals, fish, bugs, space, rockets, princess, and lots more.
• “This game gets two A+s!! One from me, and one from my 3yr old!!”
• “My 2 1/2 year old daughter loves it. This app is a must have for all parents. Great learning tool.”
• “My son is autistic and loves this app. I often hear him laughing from playing it.”
• “I Can highly recommend for small kids If English is not your native language, this program can help your kids to learn more then basic words I have installed many programs and can say that this one is worth to install and play Have Fun! : )”
If you run into issues with the app on your device, instead of leaving a bad review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not able to respond to reviews, but we will be happy to help if you email us.
• Small bug fixes
• If you like Puzzingo, please leave us a great review! We really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect puzzle app!!!!
My daughter loves this App! She is on the spectrum and enjoys there always being something new. She can’t do them so fast and has helped with her words. She will have me label once a puzzle is complete. Which is how she interacts. I must mention this app also labels everything your child touches which is awesome!!!!!
Excellent Puzzle Game for my Grandchildren
I have 5 grandchildren who love to play this puzzle game. They can play with it for hours. We would love to see new puzzles added. I highly recommend this to other grandparents.
I have been trying to make contact the programmer through the email and Facebook and have not received an answer. Is this company still open?
- 77Sparx Studio, Inc.
- 422.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013, 77SPARX Studio, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.