By Telltale Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
E3 Best of Show! IGN and MSNBC.com
A Puzzling Adventure with a Twist!
When White House inquiries to the Scoggins Eraser Co. are answered only with curious puzzles, Nelson Tethers from the U.S. Department of Puzzle Research is sent on the case.
The strange events in Scoggins will challenge every ounce of Tethers’ expertise, and possibly his very wits too, with brainteasers at every turn: mazes, logic puzzles, riddles, and more. He soon realizes that these - along with the clinically pre-occupied townspeople, secret societies, and peculiar sounds from the forest - are intimately connected to the core mystery. And what's with the gnomes?
* Plentiful puzzles to challenge your neurons. See if you can find every puzzle to solve the mystery of Scoggins -- mazes, logic, riddles, brainteasers and more.
* Investigate the strange, peculiar and mind-boggling to crack the case! Your discoveries provide clues to the larger mystery crippling the town, or uncover puzzles that must be solved to reveal answers ... or even more questions.
* Hunting for Hints: Chewing gum helps Agent Tethers think and solve. Find and collect gum wads around the town to uncover hints if you get "stuck" in any puzzles.
* Creative collaboration with indie comic artist Graham Annable (Grickle comics and animated shorts)
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit in The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
What's New in Version 1.2
* Minor bug fixes
* Puzzle Agent now supports iOS 5
* When you download this update, your saved game will be preserved
5 Stars !!!!!! Wonderful!!!!!
This game is undescribable. An outstanding game is really what this game is, and the gameplay is amazing. $2.99 spent well. The static graphics are appealing to me and probably to others. But the story is so unique and original. Great ideas - puzzles, that are not to challenging but aren't spoon-fed right to you. If you are reading this and are a fan of puzzles, that is what this game is about, and you will not regret getting this.
I got this game for a long trip on the road but i've already finished it and I don't leave until tonight! Those who are complaining about how short it is should try not to use hints and TRY. Puzzle Agent will entertain you for hours and hours of brain-teasing fun.
A fun little game
Had this on my iPhone forever (someone had recommended it) and never got around to it. Opened it up last night and found a fun, silly little game. It's not fast or flashy or elaborate, but it's offbeat, entertaining, and has a sense of humor about itself. The puzzles are good--not simple, but not brain breaking--and the hints offered are very good (several levels of bits of information to help you work it out, not just hand you the answer).
Looked it up here in the App Store this morning specifically to see of there were any others. I'm happily downloading the sequel as I write this.
Fun, but Troubling near the end
I really liked the puzzles in this game. It wasn't too hard or too simple. The story was also interesting and the interference during the puzzles were a welcome surprise. The only problem I have with this game is that near the end, the entire game began to lag. One puzzle that probably could have taken me 3 minutes to solve took around 15 minutes because of the lag when moving the pieces around. Not even restarting the game helped.
This game is good, but I don't think this is a $4.99 game. Seems more like a $2.99 for its length and satisfaction.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 05, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 77.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Telltale Games
- © 2010 Telltale Inc. Based on the Grickle series of books written and illustrated by Graham Annable.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.