Q-companion is an innovative driver support feature for the Quicke Q-series front loaders. It helps you work efficient and safe with your loader. The system includes a position monitor that shows you the implement angle and height on a display inside the tractor cab, helping you work with better precision and safety. The on-board weighing function saves time during the daily work, by letting you know how much lift force remains and how much weight you have loaded. Also, the Q-companion tells you when it is time to re-torque hardware and time to grease the loader.
Now Q-companion also comes with an app and a web service which lets you transfer your work results to the cloud for secure storage, while at the same time making your information available for follow-up anywhere and anytime.
The app allows you to:
• Manage the work activities on your farm and easily document the results
• Find and summarize work results thanks to an easy-to-use web interface with calendar and filtering functions
• Conveniently keep track of how many lifts were performed or how much weight has been lifted to better understand material flows
• Easily transfer work results from the Q-companion display into the app using wireless transfer
• Have convenient access to information about your loader and implements, including the loader manual, quickly accessible inside the app
In this update, we have added links to social media. Small changes to the user interface have been made. An in-app message flow is introduced in the Quicke section, where messages from Quicke containing useful information and resources can be received.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.