By Qapital, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You know that savvy friend who’s super good at saving money? Yeah, well, good for them. But we’re not all that person.
That’s why we built Qapital, a new way to bank that makes it easy to save money for the stuff that really matters to you. Our “Goal-focused” approach to checking and savings accounts makes smart money management effortless, motivating… Even a little fun.
Here’s how it works. Just pick a Goal (like a vacation to Iceland, paying off student loans, a new guitar, or all three). Then set up automatic ways to save for them. Rules like…
• Round up every purchase to the nearest dollar and save the change
• Save $20 every Friday
• Save the difference when you come in under budget at the grocery store
• Save $5 every 10,000 steps you take by connecting Qapital to your Apple Health app*
• Or anything else you can dream up!
All these savings go into your FDIC-Insured Qapital Goals account. One day you’ll open your app and say, “Holy crap I’m 90% of the way to those festival tickets! When did I get so good at saving?”
You’ll also get an interest bearing checking account and the Qapital Visa® Debit Card** – a debit card designed to help you track your day-to-day spending. You can save for your Goals whenever you swipe, see all your weekly spending and savings in one place, and easily transfer money between your Qapital accounts instantly.
Just like banks, Qapital comes with bill-pay, e-checks, direct deposit and top-notch security. UNLIKE banks, we don’t charge monthly fees (we think that money should go towards your Goals instead).
You, too, can be that savvy-saver that all your friends ask for advice.
So download Qapital. Set a Goal. Become a modern money master.
*Qapital uses the Apple Health app, allowing you to set up savings rules that are triggered by your fitness activity.
**Issued by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC
What's New in Version 2.12.1
• New! You can now see merchant logos when reviewing transactions on your Qapital Spending Account. We currently support a selection of most common merchants and will be adding more going forward.
• New! Each transaction on your Qapital Spending Account now displays the time of purchase.
• Fixed: Notifications for new chat messages in Shared Goals are now back in the Wallet screen.
• The "All Accounts" view, which is reachable from the Wallet screen, has been updated and now only displays your connected accounts. Your Qapital Spending Account and Goals Account are as always accessible right from the Wallet screen.