Discover a unique musical experience with Qobuz.
Enjoy unlimited access to more than 40 million tracks across all musical genres; access unique editorial content and expert recommendations, all with uncompromising sound quality.
Discover the new Qobuz for iOS: a completely revolutionised musical experience that makes use of the latest developments in online music for demanding music lovers.
Find out all the things that make Qobuz different: human selections by our musical experts, exclusive editorial content, enriched supplementary information, access to millions of digital album booklets, exclusive portraits of artists and their works...
• Listen to more than 40 million tracks with unparalleled sound quality
• Discover new artists and new albums with selections and playlists from our musical experts
• Import your music for offline listening, without an internet connection
• Access our exclusive editorial content and rich documentation for the albums
• Enjoy peerless sound quality (application compatible with and certified as 24-Bit Hi-Res by the Japan Audio Society)
• Choose the quality of music that suits you, whenever you like (320 kbps MP3 / 16-Bit / 44.1 kHz FLAC / 24-Bit Hi-Res up to 192 kHz — depending on your subscription type)
• Qobuz Connect: play your music on devices that are compatible
• Synchronise and listen to your purchases directly from the application
• Access to millions of digital album booklets
Not yet a subscriber?
• Try Qobuz for free, with no commitment, for 1 month on the app (followed by a monthly subscription that will renew automatically)
• Available monthly subscriptions : Premium (all of Qobuz in 320 kbps MP3) and Hi-Fi (all of Qobuz in 16-Bit 44.1 kHz FLAC)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Music streaming with Qobuz: there are subscription offers for everyone, all with equally high standards.
• Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qobuz
• Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/qobuz
• Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/qobuz
This update is following our efforts to bring you the best musical experience possible.
New visuals for the discover, album, playlist and artist sections
Qobuz new visual identity
Securing and migration of the database
Purchase and Hi-Res import bug fixes
Do you have any suggestions or ideas on how we could improve, or have you found a bug? Write to us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Price they charge vs quality they offer
I have subscribed to hifi sublime for one year , and as compared to other its experience ,i think at that price point they should offer , no streaming but download in high resolution in hifi sublime subscription.
I mean that’s pathetic, we can only download in. Cd quality , very unsatisfactory according to the amount they charge !
The one at peak on music service in compared to quality is Tidal , which offer high resolution at the price point of qobuz sublime subscription .
This should be addressed out asap , if they don’t wanna loose their customers . And they must work on the interface, its so dull and messy on pc while streaming.
Too many bugs
The app is ridiculously buggy.
From crashing while trying to download to making problems with trying to unlock the phone while the app is running. I would call this a beta at best!
Edit: 4.0.10 update ruined the app even more.
I now have to wait for the already downloaded songs to appear on the song list while the app "refreshes". Accessing a purchased album leads to a white background.
Do you people even test these updates before releasing them?
Cannot import purchased songs anymore!
Despite the misleading description where they claim to have fixed the import bug, it is now impossible to import any purchased song locally, in ANY RESOLUTION! To import songs, you NEED to SUBSCRIBE to a streaming plan.
So for people like me who bought thousands of songs on Qobuz, this app is totally useless.
- 121.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Xandrie/Qobuz
- In-App Purchases
- HI-FI $26.49
- HI-FI $22.99
- HI-FI $22.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.