Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Music is Back.
We are proud to present Qobuz Music Hi-fi, a completely rebuilt and re-DESIGNED application!
(Re)discover your music, receive daily recommendations and playlists from our music specialists, stream, upload, in CD quality or MP3, and now also in high resolution with the new Hi-Res format! In short ... treat your ears!
New design, new interfaces.
The new iOS app is more stable, faster, with a more powerful search engine! It allows you to enjoy the entire Qobuz experience - an online music service unique in the world.
A review of the main features of the Qobuz app:
- Listen/Stream in high quality and import in CD quality, Hi-Res, or MP3.
- Qobuz Discoveries and Playlists
- Set up your local music library for listening to your music when no Wi-Fi/Mobile connection is available - so you can enjoy your music at home or on-the-go, no matter where you are.
Qobuz.com is an online music service offering unlimited streaming, Hi-Res downloads, a wealth of exclusive editorial content, digital booklets, as well as a truly comprehensive catalogue of albums across all genres, including all major and all independent labels.
-- NOTE : Using Facebook Connect authentication method could requires to delete the old Qobuz app for best results.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
- Improvements and corrections when listening on Chromecast and Googlecast
- Improvements to the management of imports
- Creation of shortcuts for editing or emptying playlists on the right-hand side of the player
- Additions of confirmation notices for deleting tracks from a selected playlist or currently playing tracklist
- Minor bug fixes
The best store for HD music, app still needs work
Qobuz is by far the best online music service: not only do they have a much bigger catalogue of Hi-Def music than HDTracks, but they also keep your purchases accessible in the cloud. Those past purchases can then be streamed (max 16/44.1) or downloaded (up to 24/192) on your iOS device thanks to this app.
The app itself is not without flaws, though.
The most annoying problem is that sometimes it freezes while playing imported tracks.
Another issue is that it is not possible to create a local playlist on your device.
But the sound playing HD files through an Apple camera connector cable into a Chord Mojo is truly amazing.
Did not work it all
Need more work on streaming service
The music collection is good, UI is elegant. But compare to Tidal, the content update is in a slower basis, official curating playlists are fewer. Just need more in-app content to become a good choice of streaming service.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 20, 2016
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 104 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German
- Seller: qobuz
- © 2016 Qobuz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.