By Miles Godspeed
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Full HD Retina support along with smooth controls and non-stop action await you in this action-packed on-rails arcade-style 3D space shooter: EXCLUSIVELY on the iOS! Team up with Colonel Seth Blair and his legendary drop-ship Omnithias as you attempt to bring stability to a volatile region of Quantum Space. Featuring:
• Unique re-innovation of the on-rails genre with simple and intuitive controls. Just tap your enemies to engage them, or tilt to steer your ship manually. Once you try this action-oriented arcade-style control scheme, you may never look at another 3D space shooter the same way again!
• Bright and awe-inspiring visuals with highly polished game play aimed at a broad audience. Anyone and everyone can master the game in mere minutes!
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to level-up your ship while unlocking new shields and weapons.
• Intense 3D Battles, complete with Gigantic Bosses await you in EVERY level.
• Adaptive AI: provides a challenge for experienced players while showing mercy to the newcomers.
• Dynamically Adjusting HD Graphics: specifically tailored for all iOS devices.
• No Loading between missions and no downtime during game play.
• Over 40 minutes of original music was created to accompany your Quantum Legacy experience.
• Action-Oriented Story: told through the com-sat radio of your starship, with full voice-overs for the game's array of quirky characters.
• Dynamic Difficulty: provides for a near endless replay value, as the enemies constantly adapt to your style of game play each time you replay an existing mission.
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your ship manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the "Autopilot". To maximize damage, it is best to be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right "Weapons/Fire" button. Holding the left "Shield" button will allow you to deflect the enemy projectiles. Prolonged use of the Weapons/Shields will cause a temporary overload. Note that it is NOT possible to fire your weapons while Shields are active.
When engaged in battle, your ship will automatically level-up in an RPG-like fashion allowing you to unlock new shields and weapons.
Successfully completing each mission will unlock new game levels. Replaying any of the missions without failing will provide you with an added degree of difficulty. For an even greater endless challenge, try your luck at the survival-style "Gauntlet" simulation levels, which will be automatically unlocked upon successful completion of all story driven missions.
>> In-Game Options Menu allows you to adjust:
Tilt Controls: "Normal" (default), "Reversed", or "Off": disables the tilt controls altogether in favor of tapping your enemies.
Button Location: "Bottom" (default on iPhone/iPod-Touch), "Middle" (default on iPad) and "Top": aimed at iPad users who wish to avoid tilting in favor of tap controls.
Background: "Moving" (default): compensates the game's background as you tilt the screen, or "Fixed": old-school non-moving background. If you experience discomfort with the game's tilting motion, the "Fixed" background setting may be preferred. (Also useful when AirPlay Mirroring to a TV, or using the Digital AV Adapter)
What's New in Version 1.3.0
-Updated GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards
-Fixed detection of legacy iOS hardware
-Improved support for iOS7
-Fixed iPad detection issues on iOS7
-Altered game's speed on levels 10+
-Improved AI algorithms on all BOSS and MINI-BOSS enemies
-Altered difficulty progression on later levels
-New minor UI tweaks and interface changes added
Im a fan of space flight games since decent freespace and eve online. The game lacks a lil bit of content but even with its slight negatives its heads above other games for the ios of this nature. Beautiful and enjoyable.
Good game but..
This is a great game considering the fact that it was made by 3 guys but i can hardly understand anything form it. It has nice graphics but it has no tutorial neither some space ship upgrades.
Not bad really
I think this game is crap but i preffer said is a great 3d game if dont believe it downloaded
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 11, 2013
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 196 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Miles Godspeed
- © 2012 Miles Godspeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Game Support Token$1.99