Quantum Revenge is an addictive shooter blasting action game threatening the existence of the rest of the human race. Featuring breathtaking 3D/2D animation, highly stylized aggressive aliens and robots inspired from the Manga / Anime universe.
■ Fight epic battles in space
Fight agains large number of enemies and boss fight, in mesmerizing 3D, and animated 2D art and manga cartoon animation at full frame rate with AAA quality 3D effects and huge amounts of effects on screen.
Five missions, with two bosses each, and an epic finale.
■ Pilot and Customize your Mecha:
6 different robotic armours and player are available with different abilities and special attacks. Upgrade your armour with different modules like shield, drones and more.
■ What You Can Do After Purchasing Full Version
・ All levels are playable, online leaderboard!
You can play all the 6 levels with Game Center or Facebook realtime leaderboard, see your progression against the player better ranked than you while you play.
・ More playable characters!
Access to the 5 other players, Also you will be able to collect the 6 hidden robots parts for a special mecha.
・ More coin added! Ore Doubler !
A bonus of 25,000 CR for upgrades, continue will be offered and collecting orbs will have twice the value!
Requires iPhone or iPad with Metal support.
Thanks for playing Quantum Revenge. To make our game better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. This update improves frame rate and stability with updated engine, iOS 12 support and iPhone X/XS resolution optimized.
Ratings and Reviews
This has got to be the worst game I have ever seen on the iPad Pro. If you’re lucky it might play for a few seconds before it crashes! I’ve deleted and re-downloaded this game and the results are the same- instant crash as soon as it starts playing, it won’t so much as let me get past the opening fight. This is what I get for not reading the reviews, I’d like my money returned to my account,and it’s really not the about the 2.99 it’s really about the fact that people have been complaining about the same issues for over a year and you clowns have done nothing to fix said issue. No sorry, no we’re looking into it, just a prompt refund please! By the way, thanks for nothing!.........OK, here it is October 1, 2018 and still no fix for this travesty of a game and no response from the developer. I’ll have to make sure I never purchase another game from these people free or otherwise. Remember everybody, you’ve been warned!
Music is so far removed from the intended inspirations it's a little distracting. Feels very repetitive and you end up playing through the same levels from the beginning every time....however the controls don't lend themselves to an enjoyable repetitive experience like an arcade shooter would. Repetitiveness can be fun when there is a challenge and the controls are tight. I'm using a mfi controller that does work well in most games but the camera seems to auto adjust off towards something else other than your intended target at times. Pushing you off to the edges of the screen frequently leaving you with literally an empty screen with arrows pointing towards the enemies. Moving in the direction of the arrows does not seem to cause the camera to move... frustrating. Also has frequent audio glitches where a previous sound gets stuck in a loop. I've also seen a "beam weapon" or maybe it's an enemy engine "trail" that started glitching on the screen rapidly flickering and breaking up all across the screen....overall the screenshots looked really cool and I was hoping for a neat retro anime styled game but it does not deliver.
Try the update 1.1, we've updated a lot since the 1.0.1 you've reviewed
STILL BROKEN STAGE 4
What is going on over there at RealtechVR? First stage 2 was broke . You patched it. Then stage 3 was broken. You patched it. Now Stage 4 is broken. You patched it. Guess what? It's STILL broken. When you start playing Stage 4 wave 4 it starts out ok then there is massive lag and then the screen freezes and stops. You ca. Hear the game still playing but the screen has stopped. Restarting the game produces the same results. Come on guys.
This is addressed in the 1.1 update (1.0.10 addressed it too)
- Stephane Denis
- 206 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017, 2018 realtech VR. All Rights Reserved. realtech VR, the realtech VR logo and Quantum Revenge are trademarks of realtech VR in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- 144,000 Orbs $2.99
- Ore Doubler $0.99
- 58,500 Orbs $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.