Dive into a beautiful turn-based RPG world of might and magic. Collect powerful armor, compete in guilds, win the major war and become a true hero! The darkness rises and it needs to be stopped!
More than 2 000 000 downloads, 50 000+ 5-star reviews - you won't be able to stop playing this most addictive game of 2018!
Join a growing community of powerful fantasy heroes and battle your way to the top of the ranking. You and your friends will love it - everyone can become a champion!
A real treat for good old style RPG lovers!
- First-person perspective with dynamic dungeon crawler battles
- Satisfying turn-based combat
- An epic fantasy story with great characters and funny narrative
- Complex yet enjoyable character creation
Create a legendary character from scratch!
- Thousands of looks to choose from
- Intuitive hero upgrade system to make your character evolve
- Hundreds of powerful pieces of gear to collect
- Make your character invincible by reaching the highest level of progress
Never stop fighting! Join the arena of heroes!
- Duel other players online during 1v1 trial on the Arena
- Battle hundreds of vile monsters during the campaign
- Compete with other Guilds during Battle Events
- Unite with your friends to challenge powerful Bosses
Loot, craft, collect and make your mates jealous!
- Collect and upgrade your gear: from common to legendary
- Forge epic armors, unusual gauntlets, magic swords and much more
- Craft magical tokens, chest keys, new gear and event items
- Combine gear to get bonuses and use their power to your advantage
It's never boring! Get addicted to dynamic gameplay!
- New, exciting battle events every week
- Hundreds of things to do, endless arena quests will keep you busy
- Explore dungeons and locations to experience an amazing adventure
- Discover the City, visit shops, embark on voyages and many, many more
Unite with warriors & mages and dominate the rankings!
- Join a guild to chat and fight bosses together
- Donate and tribute to increase guild and fame level
- Send and get gifts from your guildmates
- Fight in epic guild wars and get rewards for guild ranking
Who will be the most victorious hero of Valia?
Embark on an legendary quest to fight and defeat the ultimate boss - the Shadow. Become a legendary hero!
One of the best & most trending classic RPG games of 2018 and great time killer - always leaves you satisfied with your progress… yet somehow wanting more!
Download Questland top global RPG game and start your fantasy adventure now!
Please note that although Questland is free to play, our users are able to purchase game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
Auto-renewing subscriptions grant you great game benefits.
Following subscription is available:
- "Basic Monthly Contract" subscription per 1 month.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service:
- Faster loading Time! Improved loading and file size of all icons and previews of gear
- The "+" icon at home screen will now take you to a list of special offers in the Shop
- Home screen icon offers will now direct to the exact special offer in the Shop
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game, but is increasingly going down the drain
I’ve been playing this game for 7-8 months. It’s fun and has a ton of potential! But something needs to be addressed: the pay to win factor. I know it’s a mobile game so this is somewhat unavoidable, but lately, with each update, the devs have been pressing more and more for you to pay just to keep up with the game. I’ve played 100% free to play, haven’t spent a dime on the game, and it’s worked for quite some time, but I’ve come to a roadblock recently. My largest worry is the devs just removed the gem invest teaser; it wasn’t implemented yet but for my entire time playing it had a little “coming soon” message. I’m hoping they’re joking because that is a really big let down for anyone playing the game. On top of that the rotation of gear in this game is much to quick for the investment it takes to get your gear to top tier. In most cases it’s better to wait and invest in every other gear set rather than trying to keep up with what’s new. So currently, I am still enjoying the game, and the devs have implemented some really beneficial mechanics and events, but I can’t help but notice the increasing pressure to spend money (and spend it in increasing amounts) on this game. It’s not beyond fixing, but it needs to be steered into a better path.
Spend Your Money Somewhere Else
This review is for the whales and those who don’t mind paying to play. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to spend disposable income on something you like. Let me preface by saying that the gameplay can be fun, and there is a great community of players here. That’s not the problem. It’ll take the cost of a business class ticket to reach the endgame in Questland within a month’s time if you play smart. For that kind of money spent over a month, you’d expect a quality experience and quality support. Unfortunately, Questland’s support will not value you for your purchases. They seem greatly understaffed as their responses to your tickets can sometimes be two days or more late. They are unprofessional and sometimes argumentative in their communication. They are inconsistent in their favoritism, and they make it clear that whether you are a VIP 14 or VIP 1, you are no different than everyone else. In fact, they love to throw out the phrase “it would be unfair to help you,” whenever they don’t feel like helping you.
So, if it is your intent to find a game where you can spend your money and experience how awesome it is to “whale” it, I suggest you look elsewhere. You should get the best treatment for financially supporting an application. You will not here.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for your feedback on our in-game Support Service. We strive to improve our services on a daily bases and your review will be taken to further develop our standards. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused by your issue being resolved not up to your expectations. Once again, thank you for your input and as always thank you for playing Questland.
I wish the pay the win feature wasn’t so heavy😢
I’m in love with Questland but I have ran into some issues, if you reach level 20 and you haven’t bought anything from the store good luck in the arena because you’re going to face the same level enemies or a little higher level or a little lower and their power level will be like 120,000 while yours is 60,000 to 80,000. I just find it hard to get your power level up a lot without paying to win. Some things that could help this are giving more Jems out or increasing the amount of jems you get, giving free jems as a thank you to your players at the end of a weekend or something or just lower how much things you can buy. Developers if your reading this please take this into consideration and I promise you if you do you will get more players playing, more hardcore players and a lot of happy people, thanks for your time and I’m only saying all of this because of how much I love this game and how much I want it to blow up bigger than it already is.
- Gamesture Sp. z o.o.
- 168 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2015-19 Gamesture sp. z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Offer 3 $2.99
- Offer 5 $4.99
- Offer 2 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.