Dive into a beautiful RPG world, collect powerful armor, compete in guilds, end the war and become a true hero!
Over 2 million online players can't be wrong - you won't be able to stop playing!
Join a growing community of powerful heroes and battle your way to the top of the ranking. You and your friends will love it - everyone can become a champion!
A real treat for all classic RPG lovers out there!
- First-person perspective with dynamic dungeon crawler battles
- Satisfying turn based combat
- Immersive storyline with great characters and funny narrative
- Complex yet enjoyable character creation
Customize a legendary hero from scratch!
- Thousands of looks to choose from
- Change your look whenever you feel like it
- Hundreds of powerful pieces of gear to collect
- Make your character invincible by strategizing its build
Never stop fighting!
- Duel other players online during PvP on the Arena
- Battle hundreds of vile monsters during the campaign
- Compete with other Guilds during Events
- Unite with your friends to defeat powerful Bosses
Loot, craft, collect and make your mates jealous!
- Collect exquisite gear: from common to legendary
- A variety of ways to upgrade your gear
- Manage your gear and prove your tactical skills
- Combine gear to get bonuses and use their power to your advantage
It's never boring! Get addicted to dynamic gameplay!
- New, exciting events every week
- Hundreds of things to do, assignments and quests will keep you busy
- Regularly added new features and content
- Explore the City, visit shops, embark on voyages and many, many more
Unite with your friends and dominate the rankings!
- Join a guild to chat with your friends and fight monsters together
- Send and get gifts from your guild mates
- Beat other guilds and get rewards for ranking
Who will be the most victorious hero of Valia?
Embark on an epic quest to defeat the Shadow and become The Chosen One!
One of the best games of 2018 - always leaves you satisfied with your progress… yet somehow wanting more!
Please note that although Questland is free to play, our users are able to purchase game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
Download Questland RPG - Heroes & Guilds War game and start your RPG hero fantasy adventure now!
Auto-renewing subscriptions grant you great game benefits.
Following subscription is available:
- "Basic Monthly Contract" subscription per 1 month.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service:
- Added "Next Stage" and "Skip" buttons to the Battle Event fights, starting them will now be more enjoyable!
- Added the ability to see drop rates for Chests and certain Keys.
- Added name generator, which will suggest nicknames if the one entered is unavailable
- Improved UI of Quest Event: all quest which require collecting items will display the item's icon next to it.
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game, but is increasingly going down the drain
I’ve been playing this game for 7-8 months. It’s fun and has a ton of potential! But something needs to be addressed: the pay to win factor. I know it’s a mobile game so this is somewhat unavoidable, but lately, with each update, the devs have been pressing more and more for you to pay just to keep up with the game. I’ve played 100% free to play, haven’t spent a dime on the game, and it’s worked for quite some time, but I’ve come to a roadblock recently. My largest worry is the devs just removed the gem invest teaser; it wasn’t implemented yet but for my entire time playing it had a little “coming soon” message. I’m hoping they’re joking because that is a really big let down for anyone playing the game. On top of that the rotation of gear in this game is much to quick for the investment it takes to get your gear to top tier. In most cases it’s better to wait and invest in every other gear set rather than trying to keep up with what’s new. So currently, I am still enjoying the game, and the devs have implemented some really beneficial mechanics and events, but I can’t help but notice the increasing pressure to spend money (and spend it in increasing amounts) on this game. It’s not beyond fixing, but it needs to be steered into a better path.
Ups and a few downs
Questland is a great rpg game. No matter what, there’s always something you can do in the game, so you can never get stuck. The game is also very pretty, and the storyline is cool. However, there are some things that frustrate me.
You get lots of parts that you know you wont create weapons with. I wish we could boost specific gear with it. Like, if you already have that gear, you could boost your gear with the gear part. It wouldn’t be boosted as much as a full gear, but it seems wasted having all this gear parts and knowing you won’t get enough to make a full piece of gear.
Another thing that frustrates me is the chests. In the golden chest, you should be more likely to get epic gear, because even though it says its more likely then the silver chest, it still almost never happens. And with the eternal chest, the rare items should be taken out, or at least less likely to get them. I’ve spent thousands of gems hoping for epic or legendary but i always get rare and it frustrates me. Also,
Shallow gameplay and deep pay to win
The game is very simple: you basically press “skip” on the levels and it does it for you. What it shows you in the first few minutes is pretty much then rest of the game. I would say that the pay to win system it has is more advanced than its campaign. The top tier Eternal Gear chest is the main way of getting stuff, and of course, it has the tell tale sign of a pay to win game: you get more basic gear more often than not, you can pay real money to get it, and there’s a special reward for buying 10 of them. It has timed based events where it asks you to come back in an notification in an effort to get you to develop a habit and play the game constantly; hoping that you become more invested in the game. There are an extremely large amount of events (“discounts” for the in-game currency and items) a day, around 6-10, every single day. Wonderful job team, you’ve made the perfect pay to win simulator and added some nice art on top to make it into a game.
- Gamesture Sp. z o.o.
- 185.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015-18 Gamesture sp. z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Offer 5 $4.99
- Offer 3 $2.99
- Offer 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.