By nFinity Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEWS! Now with super-useful VOICE REMINDERS!!! QuickVoice is the most popular, full-featured iPhone/iPad/iPod voice recorder available. Record ideas, voice memos, voice email, dictation, lists, meetings, classes, or entire lectures! For professional, educational, and personal use...WITH MORE THAN 3-MILLION USERS! With MULTI-TASKING - Use other apps while still recording in the background and RINGTONE RECORDING - Convert QuickVoice recordings for FREE to iPhone ringtones!
Compare These Features:
* One Touch Recording
* One Touch Stop & File Saved
* Voice Email Up to 5MB
* Records for Seconds or Hours
* Pause Record and Resume
* Adjustable Recording Qualities
* Flip Mode For Mic on Top Recording
* Record Timer and Playback Counter
* Double Tap for Quick Playbacks
* Auto File Naming w/Optional Renaming
* Finger Scroll Through Messages
* Pause Play and Resume Modes
* Drag Slider for Seek/RWND/FFWD
* Audio Level VU Meter
* Displays File Sizes and Time Stamps
* Plays Thru Earpiece, Speaker, Ear Buds
* Use Devices' Built-In or Add-On Mics
* Ringtone Recording Feature
* EZ Sync Recordings to Computer
* Great Visual Voicemail Like Interface
* Voice Reminder Notes
* Best Feature of All? IT'S FREE!
ALSO, check out our immensely popular QuickVoice2Text Email app with SpinVox voice-to-text speech technology. Simply 'Speak and Send' perfectly formatted TEXT emails using just voice and a few touches for no more iPhone typing!
As featured, “Top 10 Overall,” in the book “Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies.” That's Top 10 OVERALL! *
QuickVoice is ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MAC AND WINDOWS COMPUTERS! And, our iPhone version syncs its recordings with our computer versions. Visit our website for more on this.
* To obtain the free sync utility that copies recordings to your computer and-or iTunes library simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Immediately thereafter you will receive an email with utility download links and syncing instructions.
What's New in Version 2.5.6
• Voice Reminders! [NOTE: If you'd like to backup your recordings before updating (just to play it safe) but aren't sure how to simply drop us a note and we'll reply with instructions.]
Notice: iOS 4 users should skip this update since it implements new features not available in iOS 4 that may cause crashing. A compatibility update for our iOS 4 users will be out soon! Please do contact us if you require further information.
Review of this latest update > Regarding the new voice reminders: I like them (a lot). I just need to work this new feature into my work flow. I guess if I could make one suggestion it would be to provide a feature to be able to set recurring voice reminders. Other than that, this is nice recorder app: easy to use, crystal clear recordings, easily syncs recordings to computer and-or iTunes, plus love that I can use other apps while still recording in the background. I've got it on both my iPad and iPhone. I've tried a bunch of other recording apps but this is the only that's worked out for me.
Just one suggestion for GTD: provide a To Self option. Thank you!
I love this app!!
This app comes in handy very often, whether Its for recording a quick reminder for yourself or recording a whole lecture in class it works great. I love the pause feature so you can stop and start your recording whenever. So simple and easy to use , deffinately the best voice recording app out there! I LOVE the new multi-tasking feature! Being able to to voice record while flipping through other apps is a great new featurethe! I am also loving the new ringtone feature, making a ringtone right from this app is quick an easy and the new voice reminders! Can't beat Quickvoice!
Nice app but big flaw
I've been using this for a couple years now and it's worked great. My wife borrowed my iPad recently to record some important meetings. I showed her how to use the app ( hit the record button at the start and stop when done). She said she did that but when we looked afterwards, her recordings said 1 second and 4kb size. Turns out that I must have turned off mic access by this app in settings, privacy microphone at some point since I used the app the last time.
Quick voice doesn't warn you that there's nothing being recorded or re-ask you if it can have access. So the several hours of meetings are gone. Yeah, is it wrong to want the app to protect me from my own mistake?
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 22, 2013
- Version: 2.5.6
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: nFinity Inc
- © nFinity, Inc. 2008
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.