By nFinity Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEWS! Now with super-useful VOICE REMINDERS!!! QuickVoice is the most popular, full-featured iPhone/iPad/iPod voice recorder available. Record ideas, voice memos, voice email, dictation, lists, meetings, classes, or entire lectures! For professional, educational, and personal use...WITH MORE THAN 3-MILLION USERS! With MULTI-TASKING - Use other apps while still recording in the background and RINGTONE RECORDING - Convert QuickVoice recordings for FREE to iPhone ringtones!
Compare These Features:
* One Touch Recording
* One Touch Stop & File Saved
* Super Small MP4 Recording File Sizes
* Send Voice Emails Up to 5MB
* Records for Seconds or Hours
* Pause Record and Resume
* Adjustable Recording Qualities
* Flip Mode For Mic on Top Recording
* Record Timer and Playback Counter
* Double Tap for Quick Playbacks
* Auto File Naming w/Optional Renaming
* Finger Scroll Through Messages
* Pause Play and Resume Modes
* Drag Slider for Seek/RWND/FFWD
* Audio Level VU Meter
* Displays File Sizes and Time Stamps
* Plays Thru Earpiece, Speaker, Ear Buds
* Use Devices' Built-In or Add-On Mics
* Ringtone Recording Feature
* EZ Sync Recordings to Computer
* Great Visual Voicemail Like Interface
* Voice Reminder Notes
* Send Voice Notes Through Apple's iMessages
* Best Feature of All? IT'S FREE!
ALSO, check out our immensely popular QuickVoice2Text Email app with SpinVox voice-to-text speech technology. Simply 'Speak and Send' perfectly formatted TEXT emails using just voice and a few touches for no more iPhone typing!
As featured, “Top 10 Overall,” in the book “Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies.” That's Top 10 OVERALL! *
QuickVoice is ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MAC AND WINDOWS COMPUTERS! And, our iPhone version syncs its recordings with our computer versions. Visit our website for more on this.
* To obtain the free sync utility that copies recordings to your computer and-or iTunes library simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Immediately thereafter you will receive an email with utility download links and syncing instructions.
What's New in Version 3.0
VIP! During the update be sure to "Allow" QuickVoice access to your iOS device's microphone when prompted upon launch. On another note, recordings can now be deleted simply by "Swiping-Left" your select recording(s) so the trash can icon is no longer needed (turn it off under preferences).
Please do not hesitate to contact us using our online support form if you need assistance updating or installing the app for the first time. We reply to all support inquiries.
Other New and Notable Features Include:
* This is a complete redesign--from the ground up--with refreshed user interface
* Now you can send voice note recordings through Apple's iMessages system
* Now records in MP4 format for high-quality smaller files
This is a super useful app for me, I think it will be widely available in the future. It brings full
This is a super useful app for me, I think it will be widely available in the future. It brings full-featured smart, owns QuickVoice help me record my son's voice, keeping business ideas, as well as arranging meetings and remember during the week, I appreciate the utility QuickVoice bring, the diverse features easy svau use, friendly interface helped me to fully exploit the things I want to explore in QuickVoice.
Voice to text??
I just purchased the QuickVoicePro to use with the Ipad emails for spech to text. It works as a voice recorder but there doesn't seem to be any way to use it for emails. No instructions that I can find. It doesn't show up in either email apps. that I have. Also it stated I can have a free verison to use for a Windows computer. When I went onlint to see if it worked with Windows emails, they want $20 for it! Not so free. I have sent in a request for support that they will probably get back to me in a few days. This really sholdn't so diffucalt. If I can get it to work for emails I will update my review. Until then...
Used to be more compatible.
I have been using this app to record lectures. Everything has been okay, despite the difficulties of uploading the audio files to my Mac. (I had to do some research on this, and with a few extra steps it has worked so far.)
However, recently my app seems to be recording audio in a different format (.m4a), which is incompatible and would require additional steps for importing. I simply refuse to have this much drama in my life. Deleting the app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: nFinity Inc
- © nFinity, Inc. 2008
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.