Quire is a new-generation task management and collaboration tool.
Whether it's for developing a cool app, launching a new product, or making a masterpiece film, Quire is there to help boost productivity for you and your team.
Capture Your Ideas in Seconds
Whenever something inspires you, or the lightbulb goes off in your head, you can snap it as words or photos at the right moment and place.
Turn Your Plan into Step-by-Step Actions
No matter how big or challenging your goal is, you can break it down into as many and as small a step as you need to complete them without losing the big picture.
Collaborate with Your Team in Real Time
Share your projects, assign tasks to colleagues or partners, add comments in the app and more, while getting notified of any changes made instantly.
Manage Your Tasks, Anytime and Anywhere
Add, complete, move or schedule your tasks from your phone and desktop with a 24/7 sync across all of your devices so you'll never lose track of what's important to you.
That's it in a nutshell. You can learn more about Quire at https://quire.io/. Or, simply download it for free!
• See your project, organization and user profile and make changes in its settings.
• Unable to see your user profile.
We welcome bug reports and feature ideas! Get in touch with us at https://quire.io/w/Quire_Feedbacks, or on Twitter @quire_io.
Ratings and Reviews
Meets all my requirements
1. Tree structure
2. Infinite nested folders
3. Any node can have an alarm assigned
4. Web interface for desktop data entry
As I use it, have a few suggestions
1. Should be able to open the higher level task and create bunch of sub tasks underneath. Currently can only create tasks at the upper level and then move them under the Parent Task. In the proposed way, the child tasks inherit all the tags from the Parent
My staff and I have completely moved over to this app because of ease of use and what you get for free!
Recent update doesn’t work. App won’t even open. Too bad. Things were just getting good with this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.