By Roger Mann
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iOS 9 update
Latest Audiobus support
Turns iPad into a classic Step Sequencer
• Outputs both MIDI and Audio!
• Extensive Core MIDI support
• Background Audio mode support
• Audiobus support: stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-enabled apps.
Check out this video review from ‘thesoundtestroom’:
“R960Seq, Tutorial and Demo, Excellent Sequencer for iPad”
• Supports External Devices
• Virtual MIDI to send MIDI to other iOS apps
• MIDI Clock sync to keep tempo in Sync with other apps
• MIDI transport start and stop in Sync with other Apps
• Network MIDI
• Connects to your digital audio workstation via MIDI interfaces
• Works great with Logic and GarageBand
• Voice Bank of over 200 patches, including 66 bass
( please use headphones/ or Sound system to enjoy these)
Unique Live Interaction Control
• 8 switch controls on the bottom row allow playable live interaction with sequence pattern
• 5 modes
• Play Step : trigger addition notes like a keyboard
• Jump To Step: Sequencer jumps to selected step
• Toggle Play/Skip: easily alter the pattern with control over playing or skipping a step
• Toggle Play/Pause: alter the pattern with control over playing the steps note, or silently pausing
• Gated Play/Skip: alter the pattern with continuous touch on the controls
What's New in Version 1.6
Updated for iOS 9 and in time for Mioogfest 2016 !
Works great with Moog Model 15 !