By CBS Local
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream 250+ live, HD, and exclusive online only stations on the Radio.com app. Explore by location, genre, or category to find your favorite music, and get local news and sports from across the U.S.
• NEW: Radio.com is now available on Apple CarPlay! Easy access to your favorite, recent and local stations in your car, with the full station guide coming soon!
• Listen to your favorite radio station's Podcasts! Stream or download episodes and listen offline. Subscribe and share them with friends.
• Radio.com is available for Apple Watch! Control playback, browse our full station guide, change stations, easily access recently listened to stations, add favorites and view Now Playing right on your Apple Watch.
• View Complete Track and Artist Info with Hi-Res Art
• Save Favorites and Listening History
• Rest Easy with the Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock
• Browse Station Info, Show Schedules, News Feeds and Podcasts
• Read the Latest Music Headlines while Listening
• Connect with Apple TV and Other Devices through Air Play
**NOTE** If you experience any problems please Contact Support from the menu in the app. We're more than happy to help you.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
- Crash Fixes
- Radio.com is now available on Apple CarPlay. To optimize your experience be sure to enable location services and log in to your account in the app
- Updated for iOS 10 & watchOS 3
- Updates for Apple's network security requirements
- Fixed instances of stations showing incorrect playlists
- Fixed missing volume slider on iPhone
- Layout and design corrections for iPhone and iPad
- Fixed multiple crashes
- Additional bug fixes & performance improvements
One of the most frustrating apps I've encountered. When it's working well I love the sleep timer feature, however much of the time not working well. Tonight a minute or two of program, then static. Tried to listen to cco on another radio app, but that app says Wcco asked them to take off the access. Sometimes just a long string of commercials. Please don't start w commercials when I tune in. Sometimes I'm trying to catch the weather, and miss it with the opening mountain of commercials. Sometimes commercials never stop, with no message as to why, so I find a no cbs station to listen to online.
Still frustrating months later. Trying to get Wcco so I can hear the weather report and plan my morning. It shows the Wcco logo but is playing something called red and blue.
Don't waste your time
Downloaded to listen to local programming. This happened to be commercial free about non-profit organizations and their activities in my area.
I started the app and tuned to my station. Commercial. Okay, I understand the need to make money so I thought a commercial to start was okay. Then another, and another, and...
Long story short, I listened for 15 minutes solid and heard nothing but commercials for CBS television programs. Will be uninstalling this app.
Way too many commercials.
I tried listening to a radio station that was giving out free stuff but the commercials from the app were so long that I listened to more of their commercials than I did to the actual radio station. I missed so much that it was basically pointless. One or two commercials are fine but having to hear the same one over and over again gets really annoying.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 06, 2017
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 54.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: CBS Local
- TM & © 2015 CBS Local Digital Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.