Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
RailModeller Pro is a planning tool for designing model railroad and slot car layouts.
Key features include:
- Layouts of up to 10 x 10km (6.2 x 6.2 miles) in size,
- Multi-brand libraries with 240 track systems,
- Support for all common model scales and even arbitrary scales,
- A clean and intuitive user interface,
- Comprehensive set of tools to quickly build awesome model train layouts,
- Assistants for placing tracks at different heights and creating grades,
- Up to 99 layers per layout,
- Customizable modes for viewing the layout in two and three dimensions,
- Assistant to easily add baseboards for many common layout outlines,
- Image import (PNG, JPEG, PSD, GIF, TIFF, PDF, and others),
- Dedicated tools for creating tunnel sections,
- Automatically generated shopping lists,
- A price database automatically synchronizing item prices across layouts,
- Printing layouts on any scale from a single sheet of paper to full 1:1 scale,
- Exporting layouts in various image file formats at any resolution,
- Integrated stock management for your inventory of tracks.
What's New in Version 5.3.1
Improvements for baseboards and bug fixes.
New in version 5.3:
• Native support for baseboards
• A baseboard assistant to quickly get started with common layout shapes (L-, U-shapes, rectangles, ..)
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 5.3.1
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Jan P. Barnholt
- © Copyright (c) 2016 Isle of the Kakapo
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor