Less waiting. More thrill. Accurately assess the live-performance of passing vehicles or athletes as a spectator of sports events in time-trial mode: Motorsport rallies, cross-country skiing events, bike time trials, ….
RallyTime lets you easily take and compare times at staged motorsport events like the World Rally Championships (WRC) and many other sports events, from wherever YOU spectate. Relieving you of a complicated calculation of relative times of a large number of participants with different, possibly changing start times, RallyTime keeps you in the loop and safe. No more egg timers or old-school stopwatches.
• Like on live TV, see current performance of upcoming participants in context
• Adaptable start interval time, also during the race
• Skip participants that get overtaken or don’t interest you
• Hard to miss buttons and tap feedback via sound and vibration
• Physical button support
• Alternative night color scheme
• Low power use, yet still running in the background
• Open timing or participant information from select, upcoming events
Great for motorsports and many other sports such a Nordic cross-country skiing or bike time trials just as well.
From the developer of the world’s most advanced sports multi stopwatch. Let me know what you think and how together we can take this app even further.
Further enhanced means to time events where start positions and numbers assigned to participants are identical, and in particular cross-country skiing events: It’s easier than ever now to (a) time just sections of a race from a certain start position and up, (b) explicitly specify, which start number just passed you and thus easily skip multiple participants, and also (c) communicate that participants have overtaken each other.
Also added some minor improvements in UI and beyond, and adapted the quick tutorial. Let me know what you think or like to see adapted. -Marco (@smartstopwatch.com)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.