泰語 - Talking Chinese to Thai Phrase Book
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This talking phrasebook teaches you Thai as it is really spoken by Thai people. It is Thai as it is really spoken among friends and acquaintances. It’s the Thai language they don’t teach you in school. Most of the phrases you will never learn in any class room or textbook.
•More than 45 categories, including 6 travel sections, falling in and out of love, arguing, small talk and many others.
•More than 2,400 total phrases with audio.
•Much improved search/filtering performance
•Add your own topics
•Add, edit, delete your own phrases as you learn new phrase
•Record audio for any phrase you add or edit
• Memorization mode lets you memorize the phrases while engaged in other activities such as, jogging, working out, working on the job, reading, etc.
• Listen to and control your music without leaving the product
• Listen to music in the background while using memorization mode, making the memorization an entertaining experience
• Improved performance
• Improved searching
• Improved favorites
• Send one or more phrases to anyone via email without leaving the app
• Send one or more phrases using SMS
• Send one or more phrases to Facebook
• Record your own voice (or your friend’s) for any existing phrase or phrases you add yourself
• Memorization mode now works when the software is running in the background. So you can now use most other software, including games while you continue to listen and memorize phrases. Please note that while running in the background, the operating system may stop the audio if it needs to do so for any reason. If that happens, simply go back to the app and it will continue playing automatically again.
• Integration with iAd network
What's New in Version 7.3
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 06, 2016
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robert Ellis
- © Copyright 2009 - 2016, Hanashite.com, All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Essential Chinese to Thai Verbs$2.99
- Modern Thai$6.99