By Pilotmoon Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
RapidClick automatically clicks your mouse up to 20 times per second. Use RapidClick to save your hand from getting tired whenever you have to do a lot of clicking.
★ How to use:
1. Set how fast you want to click
2. Press the Start button to begin clicking
3. Press the Stop button to stop!
- Speed from 1 click per hour to 20 clicks per second
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking
- Left click or right click
- The start/stop button floats above all apps, even full screen games
- Audio and visual feedback shows you the clicks happening
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Fixed a bug which caused incorrect graphics rendering for some users.
Great App, 1 problem.
This app is great, it works as described and I found it to work without any problems as all as far as crashing. The only problem that I had is that whenever I used it, for some reason the clicker after some time starts to move upwards on the screen. I'm not really sure why it does it, I tried to troubleshoot but I didn't find anything.
If this app was to fix the upward dragging problem, it would be absolutely perfect.
Best app on Mac for Non-movement clicking Hands Down! 20 clicks per second(great for games and tedious task) works with almost any game and app i got and has great options. I HIGHLY Recomend you buy this!! Got to say Thank you for listening to your customers and i will be sure to recommend this app to my friends! just have a 50 clicks per second option please
Does what it says, simple interface, easy to use. Wonderfully done. I gave it 4 stars because it could use the ability to "fire" per mouse click, it could (should) go faster, and it should have the random timing function.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 10, 2012
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Nicholas Moore
- © 2012 Pilotmoon Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later