The Children's Classic Story "Rapunzel". Now Featured by Apple in iPad Books 'New and Noteworthy'.
"The story can be read to my child via the warn voice of the narrator. Just Perfect."
"The illustrations feature a sophisticated color palette with earthy, muted colors".
"My five year old girl loved it." - a happy dad.
A professionally created interactive picture book retelling Grimm's fairy tale of a girl with beautiful long hairs. Also available on the new Mac App Store.
WHAT YOU GET
- Beautiful picture artwork done by professional children's illustrator.
- Crisp clear audio narration done by professional voice-over artist.
- HD illustrations optimized for your iPad.
- Playful Learning: touch over 100 points of interaction to make Wiggly Words™ come alive.
- Hear Wiggly Words™ sound out.
- Start reading from where you left off.
- Turn pages by using the swipe touch gesture or pressing the navigation buttons.
- In 'Let Me Read' mode, you touch the text paragraphs to read as many times as you want.
- In 'Read To Me' mode, each page is automatically read and paused.
- In 'Auto Play' mode, the story is read from start to finish without pausing.
Credit: Illustrations by Lana Le.
Your 5-star iTunes rating and reviews help us develop more great Classic books.
* Get the latest free updates, be our friends on Facebook now: http://bit.ly/kwiqapps
* Checkout More Apps By us: http://www.kwiqapps.com
* Follow us on Twitter @kwiqapps for updates and time-sensitive promotions. Send us your feedback!
Updated to support 64 bits iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
The illustrations are gorgeous, the narration is read with a lot of inflection and is lovely- there are different voices for each character etc. I love the words that pop up when an object in a scene is touched. The only complaint I have is the font is really way too small for the large iPad screen- it would be easier on the eyes to have a font about triple the current size.
Not sure why this is featured by Apple? Beautiful illustrations!
I have seen other books that are much better, like Jack and the Beanstalk and Rapunzel 3D, that have many more features for the same price. They have the book feature plus lots of interactivity to make the book more fun.
Needs a few tweaks
Cannot get second page to read out loud automatically. I have to navigate back to it from the third page. Would not really work for my. Ultiply disabled son with this glitch.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.