Song's ratings updated via the app will be set right into a track information and those stars will be visible in iTunes and can be helpful for Smart Playlists.
New fresh look and feel for iOS counterpart.
Thanks for your feedback, I'm on my way to release a next big feature.
Ratings and Reviews
Good to Have, But Needs Improvement
This, at this time, is the ONLY app available for rating songs via the Apple Watch (aside from Siri).
It's good to have it available and has a nice UI. But, it needs improvement:
- It needs a 'zero stars' option. (Perhaps via Force Touch)
- It needs support for 1/2 star ratings; it doesn't show anything if songs are rated 1/2 star.
- It needs a Complication; currently, it's only accessible as an app and cannot be updated or accessed from watch faces as a complication.
- Now that Love/Dislike is available in the Apple API for 3rd party developers, a Love/Dislike addition would make the app complete.
- Lastly, if the app had a Notification Center widget, it would replace all the other apps I’m using to rate and Love/Dislike songs.
You can’t put on the first page and it doesn’t have any controls on it so you can just use it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.