By Pavel Ahafonau
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
RBL Status - so far the only Multi-DNSBL checker app for iOS - lets you quickly check a list of your hosts against multiple DNS blacklists.
Having checked your hosts against multiple DNS blackhole lists, RBL Status presents the information in a simple and convenient way. You can quickly and easily determine which RBLs are currently listing hosts from your monitoring list.
The system employs asynchronous algorithms for DNSBL lookups, which allows RBL Status to operate really fast. Only fractions of a second are taken to check a large number of lists.
- Group hosts into multiple checklists
- E-mail check results
- Predefined DNSBLs for your convenience
- Possibility to add custom DNSBLs
- WHOIS hostnames, IP addresses and PTRs
- Ultrafast asynchronous network I/O
MORE GREAT APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
What's New in Version 1.10.1
○ iOS 11 support
○ performance and stability improvements
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 27, 2017
- Version: 1.10.1
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Pavel Ahafonau
- © Pavel Ahafonau
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.