Readder is a client for reddit. With Readder you can view your feeds, preview articles, movies, (cat) pictures and follow comments and discussions. Readder supports multiple display modes you can switch between to view the different content Reddit offers in the best way.
Sign in to your reddit account to view your subscribed reddits (requires a one-time IAP), vote, write comments and submit posts.
This client will work in any orientation, won't forget your reddit accounts and will give you the best mobile reddit experience.
Full feature list:
* Multiple Reddit accounts - requires a one-time IAP
* Lock screen - protect the app with a passcode or Touch ID
* Night mode
* Reader mode - for full screen immersive reading
* Repost finder
* Side bar for easy one-handed selection of subreddits
* 3D support: preview links, images and more
* Cast media to your chromecast
* Swipe quickly between links
* Use multi-touch swipe to reveal swipe actions on posts and comments
* Fully supports landscape and portrait device orientations
* Multiple display modes - pick the best one for the subreddit your viewing
* Manage custom subreddit lists
* Display videos and gifs
* Sort links and comments just like in reddit.com
* Adjustable font size
* Conserve bandwidth based on current connection
* Submit posts and comments
* Messages extension app for sending reddit links to friends
* Today widget showing latests links in the notification center
* Explore popular and trending subreddits
* User center: view your messages, posts, karma, saved content, etc.
* Keep optional list of recently visited subreddits
* Support viewing Multireddits
* Subreddit autocomplete
* Search Reddit and specific subreddits
* Easily swipe between your favorite subreddit feeds
* Content filters - filter out subreddits, users and specific domains
* Markdown helper bar
* Friends feed
* Remember comment collapse state
* Home button haptic feedback
* Cake day indication
Ratings and Reviews
Misleading Features List
The very first feature listed here is, Supports multiple reddit accounts. Requires one time In App Purchase. That clearly means that to access the ability to log into more than one reddit account, you have to make a IAP. I tried logging into just one account and it stated I needed to make a IAP to be able to do this. Why not just charge the 2.99 up front? Why mislead people into downloading this only to charge them to actively post on the app? I deleted this App as soon as I saw this.
Not loading gfycat
Not sure what changed. It’s not loading the gycat gifs natively anymore.
The app gets stuck in landscape and overall it’s very buggy
- Nutmeg Studios LLC
- 130.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Nutmeg Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features $2.99
- Premium (Apple TV) $3.99
- Support Readder I $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.