By Canoe Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Fantastic news reader, reimagine your news reading with amazing tab!
ReadEver is a powerful tabbed-style RSS reader and intuitive client for popular read later services. It was designed to be easy-to-use and comfortable for reading news.
• Tabs make reading easy and comfortable, powerful like a browser;
• Multiple layouts (list, card, excerpt, magazine) for channels, you can specify suitable layout for each channel;
• Multiple color themes for reading;
• Clean and easy-to-use interface, Text fonts, font size, line height, ..., can be flexiblly customised;
• Clean and full-window article view mode;
• Built-in browser to view web page in a tab, can save link to read later services;
• Import feeds from or export to OPML;
• Smart collections and easy search for articles;
• Group folders to organize feeds;
• Syncing with Feedbin, NewsBlur, Feed Wrangler, FeedHQ, BazQux, Inoreader, The Old Reader.
• Built-in support for Pocket, Readability, Instapaper, articles reading and saving for read later, mark favourite or archive;
• Share news via Mail, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, ...;
• Channel individual settings for news notification, dock badge and refresh interval;
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to write to email@example.com, we are sincerely happy to listen to, talk to and help you.
If you want to try before buy, please download the trial version at the Canoe Software website.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
• Syncing with Feedbin, NewsBlur, Feed Wrangler, FeedHQ, BazQux, Inoreader, The Old Reader. ( ***** NO FEEDLY *****)
I couldn’t figure out how to login into FeedWrangler. There was a button to enable it, but nowhere to enter my credentials.
There is no support page or FAQ on their web site.
I purchased to view my feedly feeds. The software fails to allow me to log into feedly. I have to use google to authenticate feedly and when I click on the authorize button it just hangs.