Reading Eggs is the multi-award winning learning program that helps children learn to read. Based on scientific research and designed by literacy experts, it’s proven to help kids learn to read using interactive reading games, guided reading lessons, fun activities and over 2,000 digital story books.
Reading Eggs has already helped over 10 million children worldwide learn to read. The monthly subscription includes full access to:
• Reading Eggs Junior (ages 2–4): Toddlers build pre-reading skills such as phonemic awareness and alphabet knowledge with fun activities, games, videos and read-aloud books.
• Reading Eggs (ages 3-7): Children take their first steps in learning to read, covering phonics, sight words, spelling, vocabulary and comprehension.
• Reading Eggspress (ages 7-13): Continues the learning journey by helping children learn to read for meaning and enjoyment.
• Mathseeds (ages 3–9): Develops essential early numeracy skills, covering numbers, measurement, shapes, patterns and more.
ABOUT THE READING EGGS LEARN TO READ APP
TRUSTED: used in over 12,000 schools and trusted by professional educators.
SELF-PACED: children are matched to the perfect level and progress with self-paced, one-on-one lessons.
HIGHLY MOTIVATING: the reward system consists of golden eggs, collectable pets and games, motivating children to keep learning.
RESEARCH-BASED: based on scientific research and the most up-to-date learning principles on the most effective way children learn to read.
COMPREHENSIVE: Reading Eggs is a complete learn to read system for children aged 2-13 and covers the five essential components of reading: phonics, phonemic awareness, vocabulary, fluency and comprehension.
PROVEN RESULTS: our hundreds of testimonials, multiple awards, 91% success rate AND money-back guarantee gives you the confidence in knowing that your child will learn to read using the most effective and results-driven online reading curriculum.
SEE REAL PROGRESS: see instant results in your very own parent dashboard and receive detailed progress reports, which show you exactly where your child is improving and where extra attention is needed.
LEARN TO READ ON THE GO! Your child can learn to read anytime, anywhere on a desktop or tablet device.
Users must log in with their account details to access Reading Eggs.
• Wireless internet connection
• Compatible with iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4,iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPhone5+. iPad2 is not recommended for Reading Eggs Junior.
• iOS 9 or later
• An active trial or subscription
To get the best experience, go into your iPad settings, select ‘General’ and ensure that ‘Mute’ is selected under ‘Lock Rotation’.
Note: Teacher accounts are currently not supported
For assistance or feedback email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Each subscription gives one child access to Reading Eggs Junior, Reading Eggs, Reading Eggspress and Mathseeds
• The first month of your subscription is free. After the first month, a monthly cost is charged to your iTunes account (see prices below)
• Receive a 50% discount on the full subscription cost per month for any additional child subscribed via the Reading Eggs iPad app
• Subscriptions renew automatically; your iTunes account will be charged unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Cancel anytime in your iTunes Account Settings
• 1st child: 9.99 USD/month
• 2nd, 3rd & 4th child: 4.99 USD/month
Family Bonus Discount—Save 50% on any additional children
Terms and Conditions: http://readingeggs.com/terms/
Bug fixes and general improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good reading app but needs a tutorial or customer service
Downloaded this app for my son because our school said it was a great learning tool. It is a great learning tool but my son got so frustrated with it because every time he used it, the app would start him back at the very beginning no matter how far he got. I tried the app and went for levels, my wife tried it and went for levels, and even grandma tried it with the same result. We emailed and we called with no response on multiple occasions. We then tried to create a new login for my son and had the same result. Finally at a back to school night a teacher (not my sons) explained that you have to hit the bye link for it to save progress. Now my son is super excited that he is making it through the levels. Great app really has helped him with learning to read but if the customer service would have just emailed us back or called it would have been nice, maybe envelope helpful. The reason for the 2 star is the frustration we went through, that my son went through, just to have someone tell us what to do that doesn’t work for the company. Other than that, it would be a 4 star. Read on kids your the future of this world!
Amazing! Worth every penny!
My daughter didn’t show much interest in learning her letters or numbers. Reading eggs had her READING in one week. I couldn’t believe my eyes. My 7 year old twins were struggling with reading and this helped them win awards for mastering sight words! I can’t say enough great things about this app! We’ve hit a few snags and the response is nearly immediate and customer service is incredible! I highly recommend! Much better than the abc mouse app, which we had for years. This moves faster and is more engaging.
What’s with the small working surface?
This would be better on a tablet but when using on my phone my kid gets super frustrated. There’s a huge green border and the actual space they need to work in/tap is tiny causing frustration because it says the answer is wrong when really it’s just too small of a working space. The worse being how do you click the “l” in “slot” when it’s like a 12pt font?! Ridiculous to have the focus of the screen be less than a quarter of the actual screen size.
- Blake eLearning Pty Ltd
- 96.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Blake eLearning
- In-App Purchases
- Reading Eggs $9.99
- Reading Eggs (2nd child) $4.99
- Reading Eggs (3rd child) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.