Reading Superhero: Defeat villains while learning to read in an engaging word sighting action themed game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn reading on the superhero lane! Join Elino and Bombo the villain as they struggle for wor(l)d dominance. Play and read as you go, enhancing contextual learning abilities and speed while completing challenging mini-games and tasks.
● Reading becomes fun in a superhero themed game
● Play 25 different fun mini-games
● Read single words and sentences
● Great for preschool, school and 2nd language
● Game Center achievements
● Can be played in short bursts (1-5 minutes)
● Learn a large vocabulary, in context!
About contextual learning theory:
● Both direct instruction and constructivist activities can be compatible and effective in the achievement of learning goals.
● Increasing one’s efforts results in more ability. This theory opposes the notion that one’s aptitude is unchangeable. Striving for learning goals motivates an individual to be engaged in activities with a commitment to learning
● Children learn the standards values, and knowledge of society by raising questions and accepting challenges to find solutions that are not immediately apparent. Other learning processes are explaining concepts, justifying their reasoning and seeking information. Therefore, learning is a social process which requires social and cultural factors to be considered during instructional planning. This social nature of learning also drives the determination of the learning goals.
● Knowledge and learning are situated in particular physical and social context. A range of settings may be used such as the home, the community, and the workplace, depending on the purpose of instruction and the intended learning goals.
● Knowledge may be viewed as distributed or stretched over the individual, other persons, and various artifacts such as physical and symbolic tools and not solely as a property of individuals. Thus, people, as an integral part of the learning process, must share knowledge and tasks.
Follow us on twitter: @devtherapy
What's New in Version 1.2
Thanks for your feedback. We're back with a new version. Included:
- iPhone 6 support
- Bug fixes and small tweaks
- Awesome new mini games
Can't even play
running this app on an IPad2, latest OS
I purchased this game. We opened it, pressed play. The bomb timer started ticking, but no graphic loaded to pick from.
And I can't even message support without making an account on the parent company's site. I can call Israel on my own dime for support. That's my only other option.
I've never written a bad review for an app in the nearly 10 years I've used Apple apps.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 08, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gur Ilany
- © Gur Ilany 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Mini Games$2.99