Real Estate by Zillow – Search Homes & Apartments for Sale or Rent
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen™. Search for homes near top-rated schools, explore neighborhoods and compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values.
“It’s the most useful tool to find the home of your dreams!!” – ranitarunner
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, plus 1 million+ listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Get pre-approved for a loan and demonstrate that you’re a credible buyer. Qualified buyers will receive an approval letter from a highly-rated lender within minutes.
• Search three ways: from where you are (via GPS locator); type in an address; or draw a custom region on the map.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate of a nearby home.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on quality of schools and their boundaries.
• See the Zestimate of any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates (estimated monthly rental prices), on most homes and apartments.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
• Receive notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price, show an open house date or are sold.
• Contact a local agent to tour a home.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For Real Estate Agents:
Sign in as an agent to start using exciting new features, including push notifications to instantly alert you of new contacts and auto-responder for quick and easy follow-up. Plus manage your listings, upload past sales and request client reviews – all from your mobile device.
What's New in Version 8.7.177
We are always working hard to improve our apps. This is a small update to fix a few bugs. Please continue to send your feedback to email@example.com. We really appreciate it!
Duplicate NEW/Updated Listings
I really like this App - better than all the other "Find a Home" Apps, however, I do find it extremely frustrating how I'm getting notifications on the SAME NEW Listings as well as Updates, etc multiple times - daily. Over & over the App says there's updates that I've seen 7x already that day. I found the home I'm purchasing on this App & am very grateful. I think the setup is MUCH better than all the others & I'm still keeping an eye on things & will continue to watch up until the Day I Sign those final Docs - just in case, but to continuously be advised of the SAME New listings time & time again is very frustrating. Otherwise I love this app & would absolutely recommend it. With my above little complaint being stated, I'm ONLY stating it to help the Makers of the App fix things to make their App better. I don't believe we have the right to Complain about a Free App that NO ONE is forced to use - just want to clarify on that.
Love the app. Could easily be improved
Overall I think this is a great app, I'm not even really looking for a new home to buy. I just enjoy searching areas where I want to live at some point and looking at houses I could eventually own. Also, it's fun to look at some of the beautiful mansions and other cool homes for sale. With that said, I think it would be very nice to be able to separate saved homes into different folders or categories such as "houses I could buy" or "houses in Seattle area" or even "mansions". Also, it would be nice to be able to search different architecture and build styles for different homes. Amazing app, I especially love how there are no ads or interruptions while using the app and there are many useful features to help find the perfect home, however it could be inproved.
Easy to use, a bit slow on the updates
As we are not only searching for homes, we are also selling ours. Zillow seems to have the most listings, and the site is extremely user friendly. Updates to our home's selling price has taken a week or more following a change, and has even changed back without another change notice. We sent out a notice of an open house 10 days before the open house, and we had to call hours before the event to have the notice out on the listing. Overall - seems to be the better choice of all the apps.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 10, 2015
- Version: 8.7.177
- Size: 66.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2015 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.