Realm Browser is a viewer and editor for .realm data store files. It allows developers implementing Realm in their apps to easily view and debug the contents of the .realm files their apps have created.
- View all of the objects in a .realm file, filtered by object class.
- Easily modify values of specific objects.
- Navigate between objects via their relations.
- Observe realm files updating in real-time from their parent app.
- Quickly generate sample databases in order to experiment with value types.
Realm is a mobile database, a replacement for SQLite & Core Data.
Fix a crash when deleting objects.
Display the size of data properties in their cells.
Ratings and Reviews
Version 2.12 Crashes when trying to import CSV
I was able to import CSVs fine in earlier versions, but 2.12 crashes every single time I try to do an import. Very frustrating!
Crash On Search
It keeps crashing when searching data. The app is fine in general but it will be totally usless if search is a need!
This app is a great convenience, especially as a viewer. Like others, I’d love the option to build database files from scratch. For projects that require preloaded data, this would be particularly useful. Class file generation would be nice too, but isn’t as critical. Thanks Realm team! 👍
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.