WARNING! The game DOES NOT work on discontinued 1GB of RAM devices (iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini 3, iPad Air and older).
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian
- PIXEL AWARDS 2017 Finalist!
- Alpha Omegagaming - Bronze Award!
"The right solution for anyone who wants to try their hand at becoming a leader of one of the world's superpowers!" - Spaziogames
"A really good thing not only for fans of the strategic political fiction. It is also an excellent introduction to the world of grand strategy. I recommend it!" - CD Action
Realpolitiks is a streamlined real-time grand strategy game that allows you to become the leader of any contemporary nation. Dive deep into the issues of the modern world, with its current geopolitical borders, using your country’s power and economic strength to engage in military conflicts and international affairs. Choose your own method of coping with other nations' interests, unexpected events, global threats and various crises. Deal with the disintegration of the European Union, terrorism, the aftermath of World War III and many other real and fictional scenarios.
Based on three main political systems (democracy, authoritarianism, totalitarianism), Realpolitiks allows you to extend the influence of your country through various means, all in order to win the race for global domination. Use your diplomatic skills, economic advantages, military power and the full freedom of moral and ethical decision-making to become a world superpower and ensure the well-being of your citizens.
Grow and develop your nation to the highest possible levels of economic power, technological competitiveness and military supremacy in globally-ranked charts. The choice is yours as to whether you become a valued member of the United Nations, or a nuclear tyrant, bullying all those around you. Expand your territory any way you like with the whole-world sandbox gameplay of Realpolitiks, even creating colonies out at sea. And if that's not enough, try spreading the seed of our civilization to outer space...
- Lead any country in the world to global domination in various game scenarios.
- Shape your country's political system and determine its relations with other nations.
- Deal with internal and external affairs and face threats from natural disasters, terrorism, financial crises and more.
- Make use of common political instruments in your international relations, including spy tactics and espionage to directly influence other nations’ internal affairs.
- Take the moral and ethical high road in your dealings with others, or not...
- High replay value ensured by a broad decision tree in all matters, as well as diverse mini-scenarios and random events.
'Outsourcing' project to exchange Money to Action Points.
Additional Transports for 'Advanced Arms imports' project tree.
Changing Bloc/Countries names.
Giving away provinces to countries having core on it.
In-app - DLC New Power:
Mini scenario - Korean Crisis - playing for the USA, China, North Korea or Japan.
NGO influence governments
New diplomatic options: non-aggression pacts and political annexation offers another option for enlarging territory without the use of military power.
Ratings and Reviews
Gotta say, the newest update that added many features like the ability to change name and your flag is a decent thing why I liked and believe that the game desperately needed this. But my main problem lies with the DLC because I get that you need to make money and all...but the problem is that we already spent 2-3 dollars (been awhile don’t know if you dropped the price by now) so I believe the 3 dollars that you ask for the DLC could perhaps be dialed to perhaps to two dollars or one dollar and thirty cents....because it’s my personal opinion that price is fair for everyone involved....though I might be wrong and if so I take that fairly....so anyway besides the price of the newest DLC and the ability to change your nation’s name and flag and others name I believe it is a solid good strategy game
Works well on iPad mini 4
I've been waiting for this game to hit the AppStore since learning about it on Steam. I would like to start by saying the game looks and plays well on my iPad mini 4. The UI for the touch screen works fantastic, except sometimes I may tap an icon for a task and sometimes the description will come up instead of activating the button. The screenshots The appear while the game is loading is hilarious! Good stuff! 👍🏾
I'm still thoroughly playing in the tutorial section to get a better understanding of how to play the game, but I must say for now I'm satisfied with my purchase. Realpolitiks is definitely a step up from my normal routine of turn based games like WH40K and Avadon/Avernum games
I will give a more solid in depth review when I sink my teeth in a campaign missions.
Pretty good but some suggestions.
This is a really good game over all. Love basically every aspect of it, there are just a few suggestions I have for the game.
1. This is a very minor thing but it would be cool if you could name your blocs. Maybe I want to name it the Russian defensive pact, or the German/Austrian Pact.
2. I I would love to see more time settings. The three current ones can get repetitive after a while. I would LOVE to see a WW1 and WW2 setting game with different pop ups (I don’t know the word for them). This would be extremely interesting.
3. The Intermaniom always seems to win the second scenario, no matter what you do it seems.
4. You should be able to release multiple provinces and either give them too a country or make the multiple provinces into one country. You should also be able to name the newly created country.
Other than these small things good game keep up the good work.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Jujubee S.A.
- 204.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © JUJUBEE S.A.
- In-App Purchases
- DLC New Power $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.