Rebirth of Fortune 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
◆Rebirth of a legend
Rebirth of Fortune 2, is the 4th story of the Fortune Chronicle Episode and the official sequel to the 2009 release of SRPG Rebirth of Fortune.
Newly revived with a more extensive volume, cool improved graphics, and utterly more unstoppable fun than the original.
As the story continues from Rebirth of Fortune, Sorcerer of Fortune, Defense of Fortune, experience a highly interesting storyline, full of Fortune world's Magic and Ether.
1. 25 classes of combat units capable of getting into battle formation and over 35 classes of various enemy monsters.
2. A more strategic and enjoyable battle system.
3. The biggest. Over a thousand stages of vast volumes and stories.
4. More beautiful and appealing. The ultimate 2D graphics.
5. Has Retina Display Support. A universal app, supporting all models (iPhone 3gs and above, iPad 2 and above) running on iOS.
6. Supports Achievements and Leaderboards via Game Center.
7. Capable of playing with users from around the world at anytime via Game Center.
8. On some iOS Device the game in progress can be shared by using iCloud.
Please note that although this game can run on iPhone 3gs and lower, these do not have Retina Display Support and the low resolution may cause the text to appear unclear.
1. The basic battles of SRPG(Simulation Role Playing Game) is similar to the rules of chess. Players take turns selecting a single unit to move and attack the enemy.
2. After taking turns, the first player to annihilate its opponent is the winner.
3. Each unit has a variety of skills and abilities. These skills can be used by using up Ether which is collected during the game. Since more powerful skills consume more Ether, it has to be used strategically at a critical moment.
4. With the war funds obtained from battles, units can be upgraded. When units are upgraded, a new skill is unlocked or a profession from a higher ranking class can be used.
5. There is a Coliseum in the game in which users from around the world with different strategic styles can go head to head via Game Center. If the AI in single player mode is not challenging enough, try playing in the Coliseum where you can enjoy competing with users from around the world.
If the game crashes. Please update to the latest iOS version. (iCloud problem)
What's New in Version 1.097
Fixed crash bugs
Not too bad on a whole
I will be honest, I'm a FFT fan since my PS1 days. For good or bad, to me every game of this genre is measured against it.
Love this genre of game and decided to give this one a try.
Pros: clean look, EXP gained from battles, not from individual actions from your army. Have to earn your special attacks through the battle. Each turn gives you more 'ether' to dish out to a character to use a special. Need to work a bit of strategy there.
Cons: No story that I have found, nor sequence of attack. Basic job tree. Touch selection is hit or miss. No bonus from attacking beside or behind. No weapons, armor or gear.
Overall, not a bad SRPG. Good enough to burn 5-10 minutes while you're waiting for something. I cruise through a group of battles and then go about my day.
Lack of storyline leaves you without the vested interest in the game. Clean look though and worth a play I think.
Love the feel but...
I love the way the game is as a whole but I did wish it was a bit more explanatory on the turn taking like speed and stuff or just had as another person mentioned one team at a time moves would greatly improve the game or be good for another one they make.
Has a good feel. One thing I would like to see improved is enemy data. I think that would make it feel more like previous tactic games. However it does encourage a different kind of tactical feeling which isn't bad. At this price point I am looking forward to continue unlocking classes!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 24, 2014
- Version: 1.097
- Size: 225 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: SEOK KYU CHANG
- © Dotomchi Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- War Funds +100,000$0.99
- War Funds +575,000 $4.99
- War Funds +1,250,000 $9.99
- War Funds +6,750,000 $49.99
- War Funds +14,500,000$99.99