By Thomas Busse
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Recitator" (Latin reciter, reader) reads your texts to you.
You can hear your texts while commuting or during a walk.
If no audiobook exists for your text then "Recitator" is the ideal alternative.
"Recitator" speaks EPUB, PDF and TXT files. You can use iCloud Drive, iTunes File Sharing, Dropbox, Google Drive ... to transfer the files.
You can use "Recitator" also for proof reading of your documents. Let it read e.g. your report to you to find orthographic errors or missing words. Simply save your document as text or PDF file and transfer it to "Recitator".
- Simple to use.
- No In-App purchases. If you buy the full version, you don't have to buy any additional speaker or speech packets. Therefore the price of "Recitator" is unbeatable.
- Supports many languages, e.g. English, German, Spanish, French, etc.
- Saves the last text position. The next time you open a document you can continue listening at the same position.
- Shows also images in EPUB files.
- Supports iPhone and iPad as Universal App.
- Supports background audio.
- Supports iCloud Drive
- Supports iTunes File Sharing
- Supports Dropbox, Google Drive etc.
Please note that Recitator will work with DRM free and unprotected files only.
Please download Recitator Lite for free to test the app. The only difference of the Lite version is that it stops speaking after a few sentences. The full version will speak the complete text to the end.
What's New in Version 1.5.5
- Search functionality added. Just tap on the title to search inside your documents.
- Improvements for French pronunciation.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 29, 2016
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Thomas Busse
- © Thomas Busse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.