It ain’t no cakewalk topping the most-wanted list. It takes hard work and a sweet ride… Dodge the heat and don’t get dead!
- Free-roaming levels
- Loads of epic cars to unlock
- Simple controls
- Pretty awesome graphics and physics
... and stay tuned for:
- More Cars
- More Levels
- And a bunch of features we keep working on...
Tweaks and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Smashy Road But Better
This game is extremely fun and I’d say it’s definitely worth it to get. I can play it on airplane mode and there is a battery saver button to make the game take up less battery so you can play for longer! It has fun power-ups like a jump power up that boosts your car into the air and a power-up that explodes the cars around you, and more! I would 100% recommend this to people who like car games and action games in general, especially if you have already played Smashy Road. I think this game deserves 4.8+ stars. But developers, you should add more coins so it doesn’t take too long to get new cars. Other than that it’s a great game!
Reckless Getaway 2 in a major let down.
To start this game is basically a rip-off of smashy road. They both have pretty much the exact same things except for a different art style. Being a rip-off of smashy road the game itself is kinda fun but is starved of the reckless getaway feel. For one, you don't have a regenerating health bar which basically takes out the entire reckless feature of the game. Furthermore, it is not a getaway. In the game itself, you go until you die (just as in smashy road). There is no way to "win" and there isn't very much recklessness since even touching the edge of a road will damage you permanently and attempting to damage other vehicles gets you nowhere in the game. As a conclusion, this game is an utter failure as a predecessor to reckless getaway and is only a minor success because it borrows features from smashy road.
Well, to start off, the game is nice, but there are some problems with it. First off, it should not give you the same cars you just unlocked, and it really makes me rage, and some of the challenges are just downright impossible. Another thing is the name of the game, “reckless getaway”, it doesn’t make sense. You aren’t even getting away from anything considering you can’t escape. You can’t really be reckless considering your car gets damaged ridiculously quickly. This is basically Smashy road but down 5 levels. They probably won’t update it again for awhile. And they don’t show what levels the law enforcements have. Jesus, this is going to need some big work if it is going to compete with smashy road. :/
- 158 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Pixelbite AB
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Maximizer $4.99
- Monster Truck $2.99
- Driller $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.